Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Mine is about 200 yards away, but I'll struggle to find it. It is actually ON my street:|
    YOU sir, are not a student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    YOU sir, are not a student.
    I am, according to my bank/gym:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    4) Look out for organised walks to the polling stations. Meeting after meal times would be ideal.
    And then avoid them, and go when it is likely to be less crowded.

ReputationRep:
    all nighters suck...

silly me, managing to arrange 3 supervisions on the same day and fooling myself into thinking that I could start the work on Tuesday night...

ReputationRep:
    BOO!!

Guess who??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Huh?

Aren't we meant to be intelligent enough to find the Guildehall on our own? it's hardly out of the way..
    Ours isn't at the Guildhall, it's at some random church hall type place, and I don't know where it is. So we are going to have an expedition to get there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    all nighters suck...

silly me, managing to arrange 3 supervisions on the same day and fooling myself into thinking that I could start the work on Tuesday night...

I had 4 supervisions on the same day during Michaelmas...

I'm just not as eager as I used to be now.

ReputationRep:
    Despite the fact that I live about 100m from the Guildhall, for some bizarre reason I'm expected to trek out across Magdelene Bridge to St. Peter's Street. We're obviously not considered intelligent enough to find it on our own, as we all got given maps this morning :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Ours isn't at the Guildhall, it's at some random church hall type place, and I don't know where it is. So we are going to have an expedition to get there!
    Um...

I never did know why they invented maps :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No-one's going to have a guess then?? Bah....seems my return is something of an anti-climax then...

ReputationRep:
    Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mop)
    Jesus?
    Lol...nice try....fraid not tho....i'm can't quite recall if you were around when i was...although your name is familiar? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebedee Funk)
    Lol...nice try....fraid not tho....i'm can't quite recall if you were around when i was...although your name is familiar? :confused:
    BazTheMoney?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    BazTheMoney?? :eek:
    Nope...but i do remember him. Here's a clue for ya.....i've got a tort law mock in about 20 mins...

ReputationRep:
    geoff?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    if it's "wesley church" then if you start walking towards the boat houses, if you come past the bus station by emmanuel college, and walk across the bit of grass there (i think it's called christs piece)...when you get to the big roundabout, the church on that roundabout is wesley church....or so I think!

ReputationRep:
    oooo ooo ooo it must be geoff!!! please say it's geoff! His thread has called to him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Um...

I never did know why they invented maps :confused:
    Well, my main problem was that I'd lost my polling card so didn't even know the address. I know where I'm going now though. :p: It's near where I do Brownies. And it's not Wesley Church, I know where that is cos some of my friends had exams there last year.

ReputationRep:
    The second coming of Jesus, Geoff I mean... Wow wow, must be the doom's day for this thread .

ReputationRep:
    I have just voted. wooohooo.

LibDem doesn't have a chance in hell in my area...but a vote is a vote nonetheless.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.