Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Depends on what exactly this 'naughty sauce' you're referring to is! :eek: :p:
    I think you know.....

ReputationRep:
    "Love's in the air~~~~~~ Love is in the air~~~"

I'm sorry .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    "Love's in the air~~~~~~ Love is in the air~~~"

I'm sorry .
    Haha.....what cani say...Ellie's the only one for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    grrr just had a really crap head-to-head race. I was rowing with my arms far too much. I hope it's just cos my legs are tired and that it's not a technique issue. But I felt like I just wasnt using my legs at all, any exercises you guys can think of that will help exaggerate the use of the leg drive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    grrr just had a really crap head-to-head race. I was rowing with my arms far too much. I hope it's just cos my legs are tired and that it's not a technique issue. But I felt like I just wasnt using my legs at all, any exercises you guys can think of that will help exaggerate the use of the leg drive?
    A piece of string between two objects (that will fall over and not break easily) and set it reasonably high. Jump over it, lots. One legged jumping is fun too, obviously you need to alternate legs.

A.

ReputationRep:
    no i need an exercise i can do in the boat....cos in the boat i have an unconcious choice about pulling with my arms and pulling with my legs, and atm i seem to be picking pulling with my arms more than anything else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amateurish)
    how come you don't have one at the moment?
    Not enough people who are keen enough/good enough

I am yet to catch any proper crabs, though I came close when doing some silly twizzling blades thing the other day :cool: You don't want to know about the wh0resome IVsome shower tales though... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Not enough people who are keen enough/good enough

I am yet to catch any proper crabs, though I came close when doing some silly twizzling blades thing the other day :cool: You don't want to know about the wh0resome IVsome shower tales though... :p:
    Of course we bloody do :p:

ReputationRep:
    Were there any fractals involved?

ReputationRep:
    my god this weather is so crazy - awesome thunder though I must say. but heck, I'm supposed to be punting in a couple of hours

ReputationRep:
    The sun's out? :confused: Where is the rainbow? I'm going to sue god for not giving me a rainbow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebedee Funk)
    Haha.....what cani say...Ellie's the only one for me!!!

*Pinches Geoff's bum and runs away*

ReputationRep:
    MathCad is gay! It's more gay than Microsoft ever was or is or will be! MathCad is GAY! It is G to power AY!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I know alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about MathCad and its supreme gayability.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    I know alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about MathCad and its supreme gayability.
    There's a reason why I use Maple.

ReputationRep:
    Frank King? Frank King is not a maths guy, he's a CompSci! His the Probability Guy!

Patch: Are we allowed to use anything other than a floppy? Because I really don't fancy buy or borrowing a floppy when I got a usb stick.

ReputationRep:
    I brought a floppy disc from home specially. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)

*Pinches Geoff's bum and runs away*
    *Looks around for Ellie...then realises he's 6 hours late* :rolleyes:

As for MathCad or whatever you call it....all i can say is..i pity the fool who has maths in their degree course..................:p:

Just got back from watching Kingdom of Heaven.....thought it was pretty decent......anyone else seen it??

ReputationRep:
    ... I used to love maths until MathCad came along...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    I brought a floppy disc from home specially. :rolleyes:
    I should have brought some... I got a stack of them laying around ...

no, wait, my laptop doesn't have a floppy drive!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.