Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
I'm not sucking anything out of your black hole! :eek:
Can we not talking about holes please.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
which food is best at waking people up? i.e. having the effects of coffee. (there is coffee obviously, but anything else?)
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
which food is best at waking people up? i.e. having the effects of coffee. (there is coffee obviously, but anything else?)
chocolate?
guarana?
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pro-plus
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I need something to last me till 3am at least, or I shall be decapitated by my physics super for not doing enough work .
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chase someone down the street shouting 'ooga booga booo' and then catch them and take a sample of their blood; then inject that into you. Should get some adrenalin that way (hopefully it won't kill you, but if it does, no physics commitments!)
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nicotine helps.
stick to coffee though.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:bawling: why did I choose physics?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Chase someone down the street shouting 'ooga booga booo' and then catch them and take a sample of their blood; then inject that into you. Should get some adrenalin that way (hopefully it won't kill you, but if it does, no physics commitments!)
:rofl:
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lozza)
LOL at Raph i'm smashed so i'm v tempted

SWEETS!! Haribo - packed full of tasty tasty sugar that will have you on a high for so long, then you'll totally conk out at around 3.

i dunno why you chose phys, i ask myself the same question every wed when i do my work. does anyone actually understand ANY of it?
i do i do...physics is something i seem to be coping with! (unlike chemistry and compsci which i'm hopeless at) Once I go over it with my supervisor I usually understand it. If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
i do i do...physics is something i seem to be coping with! (unlike chemistry and compsci which i'm hopeless at) Once I go over it with my supervisor I usually understand it. If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!
Why does Pual Alexander use p to mean pressure and momentum within 5 lines of working? This makes him a complete ******** for trying to confuse his students.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lozza)
i dunno why you chose phys, i ask myself the same question every wed when i do my work. does anyone actually understand ANY of it?
I probably would understand it if I have bothered to not fall asleep during lectures for most of his lectures. Mainly end of last term when I made too many formals... well, more than I could have coped.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why does Pual Alexander use p to mean pressure and momentum within 5 lines of working? This makes him a complete ******** for trying to confuse his students.
Tell him, Camfo, tell him!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Tell him, Camfo, tell him!
And he doesn't have a consistant way for addressing his equations in the notes :mad:
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And he doesn't have a consistant way for addressing his equations in the notes :mad:
Time to send around a few people to "enlighten" him, methinks.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
call minimo- she has mafia connections
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And he owes my supervisor money :mad:.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
call minimo- she has mafia connections
Nah... I'll just get a light sabre and get 24th century on his ass.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Check your scales Camford...
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
lots of stuff ends up being recycled into our drinking water, albeit in miniscule amounts, from the drugs people piss out. notably, female hormones. so perhaps that's the explanation.
*puts on loser medic hat*

Actually, not strictly true - I saw a video on this last week, where they were testing to see what chemicals were making all these fish near sewage outlets change sex. They tested with metabolites of contraceptive pill hormones and that had the correct effect, in low enough doses to be viable, but then tested the sewage effluent and couldn't find any trace of the hormones. They don't know where they're going, but that's not what's to blame for our men becoming women
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.16%
Confident (65)
13.6%
Indifferent (67)
14.02%
Unsure (119)
24.9%
Worried (188)
39.33%

Watched Threads