Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Even I pay more than you do, and my room is not good. So just shut up about your laundry.
    No you dont you weird-ass, you pay the same as me, which is less than £600

ReputationRep:
    You are one sick and twisted bugger...

How on earth can one generate a "wash load" worth of "delicates" in a week?:confused:
    By delicates I don't just mean my underwear! You can tell most of the contributors here are male!

I also have lots of tops and so on that can't be washed above 40 degrees. With that much, I usually manage to do a wash about every 10 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    By delicates I don't just mean my underwear! You can tell most of the contributors here are male!

I also have lots of tops and so on that can't be washed above 40 degrees. With that much, I usually manage to do a wash about every 10 days.
    I never said delicates = underware, did I? You know what the problems with women are? You lot jump into conclusions too quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    No you dont you weird-ass, you pay the same as me, which is less than £600
    *appologises to Willa for being an idiot weirdass earlier*

ReputationRep:
    Girls just don't go together with hairy legs...

ReputationRep:
    whats your solution? get college to have their own range of razors and waxing kits?

helen - have you tried just washing all yoru clothes at 40? it's fine for most things (unless you are especially bothered about white whites) and helps the colours last longer i do believe.

ReputationRep:
    whats your solution? get college to have their own range of razors and waxing kits?
    This is hairy beyong tolerance... They are even harier than my legs :eek:...

It almost ruined my birthday.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strumpet)
    :hello:
    Having a name such as "Strumpet" and use something like :hello:.......:eek:

ReputationRep:
    yeah that is one of the downsides of my laundry service: stuff comes back significantly smaller than it was before and hence ruins perfectly good clothing.....but i've learnt my lesson: they aint getting their hands on my other low temp was clothes!

ReputationRep:
    Having a name such as "Strumpet" and use something like :hello:.......:eek:
    Dirty minded bugger! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Dirty minded bugger! :eek:
    I am not implying anything... merely stating the facts... yes, merely stating the facts

as if....

ReputationRep:
    This is hairy beyong tolerance... They are even harier than my legs :eek:...

It almost ruined my birthday.
    Is this mrs CC we are talking about?

ReputationRep:
    I am not implying anything... merely stating the facts... yes, merely stating the facts

as if....
    I'm a good girl, me

ReputationRep:
    Is this mrs CC we are talking about?
    no... just some random girl outside the library... having a nap on the bench :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a good girl, me
    I bet you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebedee Funk)
    I bet you are
    :hello: lovely

ReputationRep:
    :hello: lovely
    :hello: back at ya!!

Hmmmmmmm...to work or not to work........any thoughts??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebedee Funk)
    :hello: back at ya!!

Hmmmmmmm...to work or not to work........any thoughts??
    I'm going out to get reaaaalllly drunk tonight (in a few mins actually!), so don't work, come party with me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out to get reaaaalllly drunk tonight (in a few mins actually!), so don't work, come party with me!
    Awwwwww....wish i could!! Unfortunately.....i'm stuck in cambridge....but i'll be going out for a drink a bit later....and then maybe a night time walk along the cam....i'll be thinking of a wasted you when i'm there!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.