Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/microlight.html

i a) dont want to die
    b) will kick your ass if you wreck the micro.

i suggest you go use one in foundress. try a raw egg while you're there. you can have one fo mine in the interests of science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    huh? wtf are you on about?:confused:
    read what you actually wrote as opposed to what you thought you wrote

ReputationRep:
    That is totally Wicked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    read what you actually wrote as opposed to what you thought you wrote
    I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    in case people don't read the other threads in this subforum, pls could you have a look at this one and give me some help?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...80#post2121680

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    possibly. i go round the corner onto pembroke st v v fast on the basis that it's a road and people shouldn't be standing in it. also my need for sam smileys as soon as lectures finish has probably kicked in by then and i have a one track mind really....fooooooooood...

dont blow up the microwave. microwaves rule.
    My microwave is still intact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well you aint exactly first here either....16000th to be precise!
    well, that's sort of what I meant, I'm the first to be the 16,000th poster, oh I speak waffle, sorry

ReputationRep:
    YES!! 6.9keV!!

ReputationRep:
    When I work, my brain functions like a Pentium 4 processor, highly ineffecient. Produces whole load of heat and actually not doing much work. Craves for energy... I'm hungry already, that's only after 3 hours of eating dinner .

ReputationRep:
    You don't use any more energy (well. possibly a negligible amount) in your brain when studying or thinking really really hard than you do when..say...watching telly.

Bet you wish you did physiology huh?

ReputationRep:
    You don't use any more energy (well. possibly a negligible amount) in your brain when studying or thinking really really hard than you do when..say...watching telly.

nah... I'd rather I can say whatever rubbish I want to say, e.g. the thing I just said, without thinking whether it's scientifically true or not. takes to much effort to get the facts right...

ReputationRep:

Honestly, i've wished for a while that i didn't know that but i can always think of some excuse to snack while revising anyway.

Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Honestly, i've wished for a while that i didn't know that but i can always think of some excuse to snack while revising anyway.

Dan
    Nothing wrong in that

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong in that
    True, i've got through a lot of food today, mostly fruit admittedly. I have chocolate for now as have just about finished physiology revision. Mmmmmm, chocolate............ :p:

Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    ...I hope you lot don't get on to discussing another form of punctuation that I shan't discuss because I'm all pure and polite.. :rolleyes: :eek: eee, too much Visesh, Raph 2004 thread influence...

16,000!!
    Yay for the 2004 thread!!

...you aint seen nuthin yet, just wait till us newbies catch up :aetsch:
    Don't you dare put raph and myself in the same boat:mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Visesh has been deleting posts :mad:. He now has the 15000th :mad:.
    didn't take you long to realise:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Don't you dare put raph and myself in the same boat:mad:

:p:
    Your modesty is truly magestic.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Your modesty is truly magestic.... :p:
    I'm not sure what "magesty" is, but I think Raph has it by the shed-load :p:

EDIT: anyway Vish I wouldn't worry too much - if you were in the same boat as Raph I'm sure he'd find some way to entertain :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    I'm not sure what "magesty" is, but I think Raph has it by the shed-load :p:

EDIT: anyway Vish I wouldn't worry too much - if you were in the same boat as Raph I'm sure he'd find some way to entertain :eek:
    My my... something must be in the water supply of TSR.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.