Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/microlight.html

i a) dont want to die
    b) will kick your ass if you wreck the micro.

i suggest you go use one in foundress. try a raw egg while you're there. you can have one fo mine in the interests of science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    huh? wtf are you on about?:confused:
    read what you actually wrote as opposed to what you thought you wrote

ReputationRep:
    That is totally Wicked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    read what you actually wrote as opposed to what you thought you wrote
    I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    in case people don't read the other threads in this subforum, pls could you have a look at this one and give me some help?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...80#post2121680

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    possibly. i go round the corner onto pembroke st v v fast on the basis that it's a road and people shouldn't be standing in it. also my need for sam smileys as soon as lectures finish has probably kicked in by then and i have a one track mind really....fooooooooood...

dont blow up the microwave. microwaves rule.
    My microwave is still intact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well you aint exactly first here either....16000th to be precise!
    well, that's sort of what I meant, I'm the first to be the 16,000th poster, oh I speak waffle, sorry

ReputationRep:
    YES!! 6.9keV!!

ReputationRep:
    When I work, my brain functions like a Pentium 4 processor, highly ineffecient. Produces whole load of heat and actually not doing much work. Craves for energy... I'm hungry already, that's only after 3 hours of eating dinner .

ReputationRep:
    You don't use any more energy (well. possibly a negligible amount) in your brain when studying or thinking really really hard than you do when..say...watching telly.

Bet you wish you did physiology huh?

ReputationRep:
    You don't use any more energy (well. possibly a negligible amount) in your brain when studying or thinking really really hard than you do when..say...watching telly.

nah... I'd rather I can say whatever rubbish I want to say, e.g. the thing I just said, without thinking whether it's scientifically true or not. takes to much effort to get the facts right...

ReputationRep:

Honestly, i've wished for a while that i didn't know that but i can always think of some excuse to snack while revising anyway.

Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Honestly, i've wished for a while that i didn't know that but i can always think of some excuse to snack while revising anyway.

Dan
    Nothing wrong in that

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong in that
    True, i've got through a lot of food today, mostly fruit admittedly. I have chocolate for now as have just about finished physiology revision. Mmmmmm, chocolate............ :p:

Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    ...I hope you lot don't get on to discussing another form of punctuation that I shan't discuss because I'm all pure and polite.. :rolleyes: :eek: eee, too much Visesh, Raph 2004 thread influence...

16,000!!
    Yay for the 2004 thread!!

...you aint seen nuthin yet, just wait till us newbies catch up :aetsch:
    Don't you dare put raph and myself in the same boat:mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Visesh has been deleting posts :mad:. He now has the 15000th :mad:.
    didn't take you long to realise:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Don't you dare put raph and myself in the same boat:mad:

:p:
    Your modesty is truly magestic.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Your modesty is truly magestic.... :p:
    I'm not sure what "magesty" is, but I think Raph has it by the shed-load :p:

EDIT: anyway Vish I wouldn't worry too much - if you were in the same boat as Raph I'm sure he'd find some way to entertain :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    I'm not sure what "magesty" is, but I think Raph has it by the shed-load :p:

EDIT: anyway Vish I wouldn't worry too much - if you were in the same boat as Raph I'm sure he'd find some way to entertain :eek:
    My my... something must be in the water supply of TSR.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.