The Student Room Group
Reply 16040
Camford
Are you serious? :confused:

Why oh Why did I pick "Fourier Analysis of Vowels"? Why? Why? Why? Why?:bawling:

Yes, I am serious.
What's Fourier Analysis of Vowels? :confused:
Strumpet
Yes, I am serious.

NOOOOO!! TAke it back! Take it back! Don't ask himmmmmmm thatttttttt!! :eek:
Strumpet
Yes, I am serious.

I haven't got a clue... if I knew what it was I wouldn't have bothered... This is one of those experiments the majority try their hardest to avoid... I actually voluntarily signed up for it.... Why? Why? Why :bawling:
~Raphael~
NOOOOO!! TAke it back! Take it back! Don't ask himmmmmmm thatttttttt!! :eek:

I'm not going to explain what it is. Simple because I haven't the foggest idea.
Reply 16044
Camford
I haven't got a clue... if I knew what it was I wouldn't have bothered... This is one of those experiments the majority try their hardest to avoid... I actually voluntarily signed up for it.... Why? Why? Why :bawling:

Um... because you're crazy?
I think it sounds like fun, though :smile:
Strumpet
Um... because you're crazy?
I think it sounds like fun, though :smile:

No. because I'm stupid :bawling:

My friend did it 2 weeks ago and he failed to get any noticable result.
Reply 16046
Camford
No. because I'm stupid :bawling:

My friend did it 2 weeks ago and he failed to get any noticable result.

Explain what it issssssssssssssssss.
I'm confuzzled.
Camford
yeah... don't you?

I don't think so. But at the moment our library scares me, so I don't go near it.
Helenia
I don't think so. But at the moment our library scares me, so I don't go near it.

We have a collection of jigsaw puzzles. Whenever someone completes one, the librarian packs it away and put out a new one.
Strumpet
Explain what it issssssssssssssssss.
I'm confuzzled.

it basically involves me designing the experiment and talking to a computer. Literally talking.
Camford
We have a collection of jigsaw puzzles. Whenever someone completes one, the librarian packs it away and put out a new one.

Ooooh, that is so cool.

And Helenia, embrace the library, dude!! :eek:
Reply 16051
Camford
it basically involves me designing the experiment and talking to a computer. Literally talking.

I can barely turn my computer on, so at least you're one-up on me :smile:
Strumpet
I can barely turn my computer on, so at least you're one-up on me :smile:

That's not the point... The point is, I'm going to get a 2/4 for this experiment. And that is bad.

Should have looked at this experiment earlier. Could even have had a go on my own computer. Now I am so going to die...
Reply 16053
Camford
That's not the point... The point is, I'm going to get a 2/4 for this experiment. And that is bad.

Should have looked at this experiment earlier. Could even have had a go on my own computer. Now I am so going to die...

Good luck! :smile:
Strumpet
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you. I'll need that. A lot of that.
Reply 16055
Camford
Thank you. I'll need that. A lot of that.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm going to fail my A levels :smile: (And I don't want any comments about how easy they are!)
Strumpet
If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm going to fail my A levels :smile: (And I don't want any comments about how easy they are!)

No comment...
~Raphael~
Ooooh, that is so cool.

And Helenia, embrace the library, dude!! :eek:

No. Am not cycling there to sit in too-warm room surrounded by hundreds of stressed people panicking and stealing all the books I want. I'm staying here.
Helenia
No. Am not cycling there to sit in too-warm room surrounded by hundreds of stressed people panicking and stealing all the books I want. I'm staying here.

Pussy! :p: Where is the Clare library?!
~Raphael~
Pussy! :p: Where is the Clare library?!

Mem Court. I'm in the Colony. I find the library stressful, hence staying here.

Latest

Trending

Trending