The Student Room Group
Helenia
Mem Court. I'm in the Colony. I find the library stressful, hence staying here.

The library in Pem is never full. Although... I haven't been to upstairs yet apart from the induction day yonks ago. I am considering going to that place to actually do some work at some point.
Thanks for the reasurance. I'm going to make some noise. :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 16062
Camford

Why oh Why did I pick "Fourier Analysis of Vowels"? Why? Why? Why? Why?:bawling:

I did that one, it's easy.

A.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!! One week left till exams!!!! I think the time has come for me to leave once again......revision must be done!!!!! :frown:
Reply 16064
Zebedee Funk
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!! One week left till exams!!!! I think the time has come for me to leave once again......revision must be done!!!!! :frown:

Noooooooooo :frown:
Strumpet
Noooooooooo :frown:

Alas.....i must.....anyway....you'll be leaving soon....what's the point in staying?? :wink:
Reply 16066
Zebedee Funk
Alas.....i must.....anyway....you'll be leaving soon....what's the point in staying?? :wink:

:biggrin: You make a good point!
I'm thinking I should go too, but how would H&R and the subs survive without me? :eek:
Strumpet
:biggrin: You make a good point!

Will miss you again Ellie...take care...and good luck in Durham.....:smile:

PS. i know someone who goes there....he's called james moore.....stay away from him.....he's......erm....."odd"... :rolleyes:

On that note...i think it's my cue to be off....*waves*
Reply 16069
Zebedee Funk
Will miss you again Ellie...take care...and good luck in Durham.....:smile:

PS. i know someone who goes there....he's called james moore.....stay away from him.....he's......erm....."odd"... :rolleyes:

On that note...i think it's my cue to be off....*waves*

Bye lovely :hello: *Mwah*
another 90 minutes of jigsawing... my back hurts :frown:...
Reply 16071
*sigh* I just had my last chemistry lecture and in 40 mins time i'll have my last compsci lecture. I almost feel depressed at the prospect that from here on in....i'm a physicist!
Reply 16072
Lozza
that chem lecture was fun. we aimed for trinity :biggrin:

didnt you notice that was where pretty much EVERYONE was aiming! :rolleyes:
Lozza
the guy sitting next to me actually hit him!!

:eek: I really really really should have stayed for that one :frown:. The fun stuff I miss *sighs* for being a compsci...
Reply 16074
Lozza

i was just sitting watching two guys really v near him who were just scrunching up balls of paper and chucking it right at his head...over and over! Poor guy!
Pembroke got two ducks :eek:!
Reply 16076
Willa
*sigh* I just had my last chemistry lecture and in 40 mins time i'll have my last compsci lecture. I almost feel depressed at the prospect that from here on in....i'm a physicist!

How the hell do you think I feel? I have _one_ more lecture _EVER_!

A.
Lozza
that chem lecture was fun. we aimed for trinity :biggrin:

Que? Who be Trinity? And why he being have things thrown at him???
boomerang
Que? Who be Trinity? And why he being have things thrown at him???

Reasons are out there... you just need to look harder. :wink:

Alaric, how come you are not at the lab again? :confused: Oh and... is your mate's project ok? It's still a pile of green and black blobby stuff on the bench/table/whatever.
Lozza

What the hell were you lot doing?!? I'll have to think of a creative excuse to get this story out of the bf tomorrow...

Latest

Trending

Trending