The Student Room Group
Talk about cheating... I have a plan for cheating in exams... I used to be a "pro" but quit 5 years ago.
omg I told my physics teacher to **** off with her big arse noisy high heels in a very resonating hall...
You'll have to tell us some boring stories where you aren't wearing a short skirt then, Loz :biggrin:
Reply 16603
You think THAT's stupid? I do my exams in college and our invigilator often just leaves for several minutes at a time, even when there are people doing the same exam in there.
Lozza
ooh naughty. does it involve going to the toilet? because you can just walk out and go completely unsupervised which is blatantly stupid.

no. It is stupid. But that leaves holes for people to improvise. Specifically for cheaters to improvise. Oh the things we used to do to cheat in the exams...:rolleyes:

Thank you for the days,
Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me.
I'm thinking of the days,
I won't forget a single day, believe me.

i don't like this image of me wearing short skirts. i don't wear skirts in the day time. currently i'm wearing bright orange combats and my lauren hoodie. and my lucky socks.

Gosh, the things you miss for being a CompSci... :eek: :frown:

chemistry tried to anally rape me but i was ready with my big stick.

You what?! :eek:

the invigilator person was standing by my desk the whole time watching what i was writing and it was really nerve wracking and i couldn't write or even think. do you reckon if one does that tomorrow/wednesday i can put my hand up and tell them to piss off?

That's evil. Tell him/her to **** the hell off next time.
crana9
You think THAT's stupid? I do my exams in college and our invigilator often just leaves for several minutes at a time, even when there are people doing the same exam in there.

Did anyone cheat?
Lozza
i had the weird fat bloke sitting behind me this time not to the side of me. i could still feel him rocking backwards and forwards.

Some invigilators are... *something something goes here*. I'll leave those somethings to your imagination.
Lozza
right then, let's hear your evil plots to cheat your way to an extra 9%

well maths completely and utter arse raped me, chemistry tried to but i was ready with a stick and beat it off. in other words i did better in chemistry.

do you reckon i can really put my hand up and ask the person to go away?

Of course you can! If they don't, just hiss at them...Or wear a shorter skirt still and they will be your slave...
Lozza
right then, let's hear your evil plots to cheat your way to an extra 9%

well maths completely and utter arse raped me, chemistry tried to but i was ready with a stick and beat it off. in other words i did better in chemistry.

my friend went to the toilet at the same time as someone else during the maths exam and he was asking how to differentiate e^x^2, but my friend knew the physics guy (you know the weird one who always counts how many people are in the lectures) was standing outside and told him to shut up!

i was wearing my orange combats in maths...where do compscis go for the maths exam? new museums site?

I'm not going to say anything about cheating on here, just in case someone who's marking the paper disqualifies me completely. So, if some examiners are watching, I DID NOT ****ING CHEAT!!! Anyway, back to the topic. No, I don't teach people how to cheat anymore, even though I just had a discussion with a few friends during lunch.

I'm sure you can tell the person to leave you alone by **** right off.
~Raphael~
Of course you can! If they don't, just hiss at them...Or wear a shorter skirt still and they will be your slave...

Short skirt:eek:. Frank King was saying something about the amount of "exposure" the other day :eek:.
Camford

I'm sure you can tell the person to leave you alone by **** right off.

SO pervy! Loz is not that bad, I don't think...Though she does sound a bit desperate not :p:
~Raphael~
SO pervy! Loz is not that bad, I don't think...Though she does sound a bit desperate not :p:

Desperate in what sense?
Lozza
i do wear small clothes in cindies. but to be fair it's boiling hot, and i get free champagne, and i look good (well when i'm drunk i think i do :wink:)

A repeated comment:

The things you miss for being a CompSci.:frown:
Lozza
grrr. i am not desperate. i have a lovely boyfriend who will keep my occupied till maybe even the end of term (although tomorrow's exam will be the first time i see him in two weeks).

hmm. randoms keep poking me on thefacebook. but they're fit. random fitties.

i do wear small clothes in cindies. but to be fair it's boiling hot, and i get free champagne, and i look good (well when i'm drunk i think i do :wink:)

I haven't looked at the facebook yet :eek:
Reply 16614
~Raphael~
Did anyone cheat?
nop
crana9
nop

Well then it wasn't stupid :biggrin:
Lozza
i see compscis in cindies. come to cindies on wednesday. or even better, walk through market square after the maths exam. im the one with the bottle of champagne :biggrin:

Nah, I'm gonna be packing stuff on Wednesday. Going home on thursday for a mini break plus getting a hair cut. Having parents who can't drive sucks.
Was there a big issue seller outside Guildhall today?
Reply 16618
Lozza

i was wearing my orange combats in maths...where do compscis go for the maths exam? new museums site?

Yes of course you can, but I just glare at them. I had one eating sweets in one of my exams in my first year. He was sitting in a chair behind my right shoulder so I turned around and stared at him and he got up and went away :smile:.

Hmmm, orange combats, interesting. For some reason I had you down as a denim skirt (not mini) type of girl.

Lozza
grrr. i am not desperate. i have a lovely boyfriend who will keep my occupied till maybe even the end of term (although tomorrow's exam will be the first time i see him in two weeks).

hmm. randoms keep poking me on thefacebook. but they're fit. random fitties.

I think I saw your boyfriend randomly walking through Cambridge the other day, I think it was him, did look like his old facebook pic.

Ahhh, that's what poking is for on there, I did wonder.

A.
Lozza
join thefacebook.com and see if u can find me :p:
here's a clue: i'm not wearing a short skirt :p:

Naked pictures?! :eek: I'll go blind! (I wasn't referring to the orange glare :p: :p: )

Latest

Trending

Trending