Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    are you the person who neg repped me once for being boring?

I am boring. It's what I'm like. Don't read my posts if it bothers you so much.
    I have to read your posts because most of them are clever/funny...But then you just go all queen ***** of the ****ing ***** people :rolleyes: which is fine, if the other person is being genuinely stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    someone's killed raph again.
    ssssh, you, or I'll divert all supplies of fake tan heading to Camb :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    probably. i think i've had about as many tripos exams as lectures as well.

nope, wasn't me he was with. if she was blonde and slim it's probably a girl from caius (she's my friend but went to formal with him, now she acts as a kind of messenger person because we were both too shy to start with...). i think he does lots of sport but i dont know. i dont really pay attention. i was going to dump him last week then realised it was a little harsh a few days before the exams :eek:

you did actually poke me! this is war! :p:
    iirc she was a red head I think, but it was a few days ago and I was missioning it to an exam so I can't really remember. I just remember recognising him but not you.
    You're bored of him already, jeez these men are expendible in your life :rolleyes:

Of course I poked you lol. Now, I'm very glad there's not a kick in the shins button from your recent posts on here

A.

ReputationRep:
    All my neighbours have finished exams now I think, my stereo is free to be loud again

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    I have to read your posts because most of them are clever/funny...But then you just go all queen ***** of the ****ing ***** people :rolleyes: which is fine, if the other person is being genuinely stupid
    look, you would be too if you were bored out your skull learning about melittophily and panicking because you haven't done enough work and are responding to the panic not in a good way (revising very hard) but by making stupi posts on TSr

ReputationRep:
    look, you would be too if you were bored out your skull learning about melittophily and panicking because you haven't done enough work and are responding to the panic not in a good way (revising very hard) but by making stupi posts on TSr
    I could talk about my AS exams but I doubt you'd have much sympathy :p:

ReputationRep:
    no, because AS exams are piss.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you'd say something like that :p:

ReputationRep:
    ill probably think 1A is piss next year. but seriously AS/A2 are actually really piss. Apart from general studies. That is WAY harder than Part II Maths. Only REALLY AMAZING people can do well in GS. Word.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, correction to last post.

Read "Amazingly retarded" for "amazing"

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Top Five GS people should get to skip a year of their degree for certain...

ReputationRep:
    ill probably think 1A is piss next year.
    I'm not saying a word for fear of the first years.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Though the highest prize should go to those who get Distinction in AEA Biology.

ReputationRep:
    no of course not. general studies! general studies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    edit for camfo: note the way he said "seen". i haven't seen that many... :s: can you use that as an excuse for your senior tutor as to why you didn't get a 2i?
    I can't, I only missed one lecture this whole year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Though the highest prize should go to those who get Distinction in AEA Biology.
    No, Highest prize for people who got Distinction in Maths AEA and chemistry AEA.

ReputationRep:
    Camfo, is it me, or have our rooms suddenly gone cold?

I've missed bout 5 lectures I think. 1 when I went to the hospital, probably 4 from being hungover. I missed parts of others from oversleeping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    No, Highest prize for people who got Distinction in Maths AEA and chemistry AEA.
    Marks deducted for people who think taking their laptop to bars is cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facebook)
    You are about to poke...
    That somehow sounds disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    Fact of the day: Gardenias are not merely kebab shops. They are also examples of phalaenophilic plants. Mention that next time you go and you might get a free chip.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.