ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    :mad: yes, well now my witticism has lost its barb

Michael, you have robbed the world of a treasure :mad:
    I'm ashamed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    your av looks a bit...deflated
    lol... the cat lived on a planet where the gravity pull caused minor shape derangements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    yes my exam's 9am, yes i slept thru my alarm, thank god i washed my hair last night :eek: imagine having to go to an exam with greasy hair :eek: it's geology this morning wooooo and i haven't done any revision. well i made notes on about half of my course and tried to read the rest but it was too boring. last night i...went to the bar. now feel sick due to too little sleep. why am i on tsr instead of panicking and cramming??? why couldnt i go to sleep last night? why do i remember kings clock chiming 2 and 5? proplus...
    Heaven forbid you have greasy creased hair! Those invigilators are going to really be disappointed. Meh, most people I went to exams with hadn't shaved in like all of exam term and one guy admitted to being on his 4th rotation of clothes---glad I wasn't sitting near him!
    That said there is a psychological aspect, I turned into a hobo for a while whilst revising and then cleaned up ready for the exams. Like **** it makes any difference though, but it's all about the confidence.

(Original post by Lozza)
    i had an exam this morning. it went pretty well. i didn't revise for it and was abusing a drunk alaric at about 1:30am this morning so in fact it went damn well. then i went to spoons, ate a big chicken burger and played football. and now i'm going to sit on the internet pretending i'm revising. or maybe i'll go to sainsburys and buy copious quantities of chocolate. wow i look rough.

my hair is blonde. i'm normally tanned but i'm currently looking very very very rough. i'm going to the sunbeds.
    I wasn't drunk, as evident in my perfect typing skills, but it was a good night
    Argh, I have to go shopping now, it's a hard life *ducks rocks being chucked by IAs*

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Meh, a lot of the guys aren't all that if you ask me. And the girls are...well, prettier than me (not that it's hard) but they just look stereotypical Cambridge pretty mostly.
    You mean Alan K doesn't do it for you, he'll be most upset!

(Original post by Willa)
    no the cambridge stereotype (for girls anyway) is the "daddy pays for everything so I dont have to worry" look. Not that I know the exact details of such a look.
    J once described it perfectly when he was describing an ex in H&R at some point. Probably involves miss sixty jeans, pashmina and reasonably scary looking heeled boots though, maybe fur too darling. Woo boots probably for those with the daddies :rolleyes:

(Original post by minimo)
    I was hoping that the Cambridge look would be pale faced and mousy haired...then I would not be boring in comparison...
    Don't worry, that's the other stereotype of Cambridge girls, if you ask me there should be two stereotypes.

(Original post by Helenia)
    Nah, there are lots of pretty girls. Less of the pretty men though. And almost no fat people.
    I was fat when I arrived; still feel quite fat but I was properly 15.5st 38" waist fat, now I'm only ~12st 32" waist fat. There aren't many properly obese people though, I can only name three off the top of my head.
    But I disagree with the lots of pretty girls thing, I think there's a lot of middle ground and not many really attractive girls. But then I don't think I go for the same type as most Cambridge guys so that may be why.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Oh FFS it's 5.10. I've just missed going to the shop I needed to go to. That's ****ing ridiculous all I've done is have a shower and breakfast and they go and shut :grr:

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    Alan K is only in the facebook fitties because my friend wants to have a threesome with him. I didn't say that.
    Muahaha, interesting.

(Original post by Lozza)
    I own lots of Miss Sixty clothes, not just the jeans, and ten pairs of boots (yes, some have fur) with varying heel size. I probably have more designer clothes than those kind of girls. However I bought them with the money I made from my job, I bought them all myself. Even my proper designer clothes are all with my own money.
    /me thinks
    I don't think I own any designer clothes.

(Original post by Lozza)
    I was skinny when I arrived. 8st, 25 inch waist. Now I'm a fat alcoholic waster, weight about 9 1/2 stone and my waist is 29 (but that could be because I've just had a huuuuuuge lunch and three cans of fizzy stuff). I think it's normally about 27. How tall are you Alaric? I'm 5"7, but I don't know if I'm overweight or not.
    Your BMI should be 20.8 which is well in the normal category (18.5-24.9). Mine is approx 22.2-7 at the moment as long as I didn't gain much weight since september (I think I've lost some more), but I am 6'0" / 6'1" (closer to the later if I stand up straight---which I don't).

(Original post by Lozza)
    Obese people are funny on bikes.
    I swear I once saw a saddle disappear in someone who rode past :eek:

(Original post by Lozza)
    I think I've become kind of incapable of talking normally. I blame the pub after Geology. The boring boring boyfriend wouldn't come to the pub. He had to work/row/do some other boring person stuff. (I'm not saying rowing's boring...just after an exam you want some chips and beer don't you?!?). Boring boring boring.
    You've got to relax after exams, but some people like exercise to relax I guess.

(Original post by Lozza)
    Is anyone going to Caius formal tomorrow? Me and the geologists are going...gonna get ruined, smashed and trollied, all at once.
    Nah, I'm off to the last Badminton session with a local for local people club tomorrow night. Might go play golf tomorrow as well.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    I'm 5"7
    :eek: that's fecking TINY:|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    :eek: that's fecking TINY:|
    :rolleyes: How tall are you, Visesh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    :rolleyes: How tall are you, Visesh?
    more than 14-times taller that her

ReputationRep:
    hehe you were meant to actually give it in inches you pleb :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's not tiny! I'm 5'4", and I'm not tiny!

ReputationRep:
    ellie, look at what she has said a little more closely

ReputationRep:
    hehe you were meant to actually give it in inches you pleb :p:
    71ish

ReputationRep:
    Ah! I see!

ReputationRep:
    hehe ok
    yay, 75-ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    no the cambridge stereotype (for girls anyway) is the "daddy pays for everything so I dont have to worry" look. Not that I know the exact details of such a look.
    um... i can guess it doesnt look mich like me... im more the bag lady look. Carrier bags, that is, not Coach bags.

ReputationRep:
    hehe ok
    yay, 75-ish
    6'3"... not bad.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow is going to be a hellish day .

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with Maths 2 guys! And have fun afterwards Except Will of course, who will be relaxing for a few hours before hitting the river, only not in the same way many other people will be...

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.