Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    um...........certainly.

ReputationRep:
    Girton is really nice. It's a good half hours walk away though :/ and everyone seems to smoke.

A.

ReputationRep:
    There were quite a few people smoking at John's May Ball - one of the reasons I had to leave the Röyksopp tent. I just find it weird seeing really beautifully dressed up women in stunning dresses, puffing away like any old bat. Something wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the balls should supply some elegant 20s style cigarette holders? a girl had one a my 6th form ball. she had that and a pack of **** in her stockings. why, when she didn't even smoke? she thought it would look good in the photos.

ReputationRep:
    woo... wooo.... dude... ahem. Huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i hate people mentioning anything remotely related to marriage....it makes me feel old!
    Three people I know around my age are getting married... one this summer (she graduates on Friday or thereabouts), one the next, and one the year after that probably.

ReputationRep:
    wtf? :confused: There's something I heard specifically regarding marriage. Say that if you get married, you can get one of those rooms for two people. Is that just Corpus then?

Tennis news: Go Murray GO!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you can get married whilst a student at Sidney too. It's probably a college thing. Mind you none of the people getting married will be students when they actually marry - like I said my friend getting married in July leaves this week and the girl getting married next year has already dropped out of university... But it IS possible, cos I remember having a discussion with the then-chaplain about it...

ReputationRep:
    murray is winning oh yeah!

ReputationRep:
    We have to ask pembroke's permission if we want to get married.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone bored and wanting it to be michaelmas yet?

Who's in cam over the summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Anyone bored and wanting it to be michaelmas yet?

Who's in cam over the summer?
    I'm bored, but I don't want michaelmas to happen yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm bored, but I don't want michaelmas to happen yet.
    Why not? life's so much simpler when you just have to go to lectures and do supervision work. There's some *structure*. At the moment I feel like a fish out of water!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in cam atm, for the next 3 weeks. I'm bored, and not particularly looking forward to dev squad any more 2k erg test tomorrow evening, urgh! I feel so unfit!

ReputationRep:
    now I am actually quite bored, anyone got any ideas what i can do to amuse myself for a while (I just finished my book, but am still looking to unwind a little!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Why not? life's so much simpler when you just have to go to lectures and do supervision work. There's some *structure*. At the moment I feel like a fish out of water!
    It's the waiting that makes Michaelmas what it is .

I can't wait to abuse my kids.

ReputationRep:
    duuuuuuude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    It's the waiting that makes Michaelmas what it is .

I can't wait to abuse my kids.
    Who let Camfo have kids? :eek: What do you have planned?

ReputationRep:
    I fear that they are going to be Rosie/Camfo cross breeds:|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I fear that they are going to be Rosie/Camfo cross breeds:|
    I hope you will disabuse them Vish :cool: - poor kiddies

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.