Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sharapova is breaking up :eek:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    It's all so random, after holding one of the fingers of your college's Praelector you have to kneel and then they clasp your hands and say something in Latin then you get up, bow and leave and they give you their cheap certificate thing. It was quite good fun though I suppose!
    Sounds cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    It's the end of an era; it's crazy, I'll never see some of these people again. You first years probably still feel like you've only just met them, but it won't be long before you're graduating too.
    Some of my friends will be leaving in a year! :eek: That's so weird and so sad! The idea I can't cope with is if I don't get into Addies - then I'll be leaving too, and I have basically the fixed impression that I'm going to be here forever. They can't cut it short! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    i'm leaving in a year, leaving all my friends behind to graduate without me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i'm leaving in a year, leaving all my friends behind to graduate without me
    Most of my freinds are on 3 yr courses and im on a 4 yr - so yeh, no graduation with mates (although it does mean that you get to go to two graduation parties... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Some of my friends will be leaving in a year! :eek: That's so weird and so sad! The idea I can't cope with is if I don't get into Addies - then I'll be leaving too, and I have basically the fixed impression that I'm going to be here forever. They can't cut it short! :bawling:
    They won't cut it short, they'd be stupid to let you go!

I still can't decide between here and the Dark Side. I have been considering going to Oxford for clinical for a long time, but... you know... I think I've grown rather attached to this place! Have you heard anything about the revamped course at Addies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Most of my freinds are on 3 yr courses and im on a 4 yr - so yeh, no graduation with mates (although it does mean that you get to go to two graduation parties... )
    That's nice of Newnham, they kick all the people on 4 year courses out before graduation in Clare, so loads of people just wandered off and missed the end...

ReputationRep:
    Federer is raping Hewitte out there :eek:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    that must be interesting to watch.
    That's why I don't watch "tennis".

ReputationRep:
    Federer is unstopable... another Wimbledon title to his name?

ReputationRep:
    The lead singer from Green Day just F'inged on BBC2 :eek:. :wtf?: Rock stars these days... /me sighs.

ReputationRep:
    get your cold shiny metal ass on msn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    get your cold shiny metal ass on msn.
    It's "Frozen Shiny Metal Ass"! Learn it :mad:!!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it´s also his "Golden Glorious Ass".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyro)
    Sometimes it´s also his "Golden Glorious Ass".
    No never :mad:. Bander has only "Froze Shiny Metal Ass". And that's what I shall always have.

ReputationRep:
    it's bender dude, unless you're on about an Asian monkey? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what? You guys don´t know golden Bender? You don´t know Universe 1729 ?W T F

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    it's bender dude, unless you're on about an Asian monkey? :confused:
    Who cares whether his name is bender or bander. The point is, he has a "shiny metal ass" which is "frozen" at Xmas time when Santa Claws wants everyone dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyro)
    what? You guys don´t know golden Bender? You don´t know Universe 1729 ?W T F
    Gold Blend? Oh yeah. Solid brown things. Taste bitter.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Camford hasn´t left Universe A yet.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.