ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    "dirty" blondes
    Deary me....stereotypes never die do they Just jokin :p:D

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    That could also be taken the wrong way.
    Lol...only you would see a double entendre in there Squishy....only you!

G

ReputationRep:
    I'm blonde and naturally so .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    I'm a natural blonde
    Long/ short hair?? Curly/Wavy/straight??

Just wondering

How are you btw???

G

ReputationRep:
    Currently long, straight and always in a ponytail but I will likely have one of my twice yearly haircuts before Uni .

I'm fine, thank you for asking! I've had this weekend off and have spent most of it sleeping in my sunny garden . I don't hate work yet, but I think I will do shortly. Btw do I owe you a PM? If so, je suis tres sorry, but the 6am starts are not helping my organisation levels.

Incidentally has anyone who's been sent a reading list read anything on it yet?

ReputationRep:
    Currently long, straight and always in a ponytail but I will likely have one of my twice yearly haircuts before Uni .

I'm fine, thank you for asking! I've had this weekend off and have spent most of it sleeping in my sunny garden . I don't hate work yet, but I think I will do shortly. Btw do I owe you a PM? If so, je suis tres sorry, but the 6am starts are not helping my organisation levels.

Incidentally has anyone who's been sent a reading list read anything on it yet?
    Twice yearly?!?!! :o:o:eek::eek: I couldn't have a haircut every 6 months....mine's more once every 6 weeks!!! The joys of having short hair

I sent you a PM...but i don't know if you read it yet?? Don't worry about not replying yet...it's no wonder...6am!:eek: What time do you start work then?? :confused:

And..no....no reading list yet pour moi.

G

ReputationRep:
    I used to get my haircut less then once a year.
    I had it done in June, and last October and looks like I may need to go again in September. :'( My poor hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I used to get my haircut less then once a year.
    I had it done in June, and last October and looks like I may need to go again in September. :'( My poor hair!
    OMG!!!!! :eek:

Talking of hair, it brings back memories of someone i knew....tried to go 6 months without washing his.....managed 3 months i believe.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Twice yearly?!?!! :o:o:eek::eek: I couldn't have a haircut every 6 months....mine's more once every 6 weeks!!! The joys of having short hair

I sent you a PM...but i don't know if you read it yet?? Don't worry about not replying yet...it's no wonder...6am!:eek: What time do you start work then?? :confused:

And..no....no reading list yet pour moi.

G
    Well the last time I had it cut was the middle of Jan, so yes, twice yearly . I have it cut shortish and then let it grow until I feel like having short hair again. Saves loads of effort and money .

I usually start at 7am. It's my choice as I then have most of the afternoon free, but it's a bit of shock to the system and rather earlier than I used to get up for school!

I was sent a reading list months ago but have done nothing about it.

ReputationRep:
    I know someone like that too .
    Supposedly if you leave it long enough, it'll clean itself.

ReputationRep:
    Well the last time I had it cut was the middle of Jan, so yes, twice yearly . I have it cut shortish and then let it grow until I feel like having short hair again. Saves loads of effort and money .

I usually start at 7am. It's my choice as I then have most of the afternoon free, but it's a bit of shock to the system and rather earlier than I used to get up for school!

I was sent a reading list months ago but have done nothing about it.
    How short is shortish then? Shoulder length??

Starting a 7am!! Woah.....you're right...far too early!!! :eek: Nice to be earning though i'd imagine.

G

ReputationRep:
    I know someone like that too .
    Supposedly if you leave it long enough, it'll clean itself.
    Bleh.....as nice as it would be to not have to bother with washing hair to keep it clean....i think i'll opt for the shampooing option.

G

ReputationRep:
    Mine's all wet atm Haven't bothered drying it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine's all wet atm Haven't bothered drying it :rolleyes:
    Ahhh...love short hair...dries in about half and hour

G

I think fluffstar has blonde hair??

Here's a question for you lot....hair colour that's kinda blonde....but slightly brown as well....what would you call it??? Cos sometimes i see girls with hair like that...i i reckon they're blonde...but other people think they're brunette?? :confused:

G
    id call it mousy or dirty blonde but to be fair 99% of girls in my school wit hhair like that bleach it or have so many highlights so it's definitely blonde anyway

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    id call it mousy or dirty blonde but to be fair 99% of girls in my school wit hhair like that bleach it or have so many highlights so it's definitely blonde anyway

rosie
    Fair point.....i'll stick with calling it blonde....mousey/dirty seems to imply not nice. Lol.....

What would you classify light brown hair (like Kath's)....if it had a few blonde highlights in it then??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    im sorry acaila

To change the subject!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed a preponderance of brunettes with long ish straight ish hair among the photos on here........?

i do not think i have seen a single blonde girl?? and where are all the curly people............? (wait, i think acaila or fluffstar is curly.. i cant remember)

rosie
    Lots of non-blondes? Surely that's a good thing..?! They are possibly still about going to Cambridge and stuff but are too busy doing rude things to go online... Just a thought...

ReputationRep:
    Fair point.....i'll stick with calling it blonde....mousey/dirty seems to imply not nice. Lol.....

What would you classify light brown hair (like Kath's)....if it had a few blonde highlights in it then??

G
    Hehe you've obviously had too long to ponder this, it's not something I tend to worry about.

Personally, I'd say I have brown hair, kind of goldeny, but definitely brown, although most people who don't know me refer to me as 'the blonde girl', so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

As for the curly/straight thing, my hair's naturally wavy, though rarely waves in an acceptable way - I normally look like a caveman or something, so either tie it up or straighten it.

ReputationRep:
    It looks brown to me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    bikes? useful, but only if you are able to cycle up a steep hill - something many people take for granted, but others cannot do. (walking a bike up a hill just makes it more of a liability than anything else.)
    Steep?! You're kidding, right? I live in Cambridgeshire, the flattest county in Britain, and even I wouldn't call that "Hill" steep!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.