Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why do people have an issue with hair colour? At least it isn't grey like little patches of mine on the side of my head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    The question is.....could you cycle up it....when you're late for a lecture....with a stonking great hangover??

G
    If you're going to your lectures up the Hill you're almost certainly going the wrong way anyway

well, mine is decisively brown. although it has also been blue, green, purple, black, red, etc, etc... (but not all at once).

the bummer with dark hair is that you have to destroy it with bleach before you can make it go any funky colours :'( apart from, uh, black. although you can do somewhat funky dark reds and purples.

one day i would like to have hair coloured like MJs in spiderman........hmm......b ut not right now!

rosie

ReputationRep:
    I have a picture of myself from when I was 15 or 16 on a St Patricks Day. I coloured my mohican green and put self-tanning cream all over my face so I had a green, white and orange head.. Very effective though I don't think I'm up for scanning it just now (or ever... )

(Original post by polthegael)
    I have a picture of myself from when I was 15 or 16 on a St Patricks Day. I coloured my mohican green and put self-tanning cream all over my face so I had a green, white and orange head.. Very effective though I don't think I'm up for scanning it just now (or ever... )

didn't your face stay orange for some time afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    didn't your face stay orange for some time afterwards?
    Yes... It was one of the worst plans I ever devised!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of non-blondes? Surely that's a good thing..?! They are possibly still about going to Cambridge and stuff but are too busy doing rude things to go online... Just a thought...
    Humph

ReputationRep:
    my hair's blond. But I'm a guy, and so like most blond guys, I am unfortunately thinning (genes). I'm not looking as bad as my older brother, which is a good sign. Perhaps things wont go too much further. I'm far from looking bald but my hair line is a little further back than most of my friends. BAH BAH BAH!

Mod Expression - Strong Language Violation - Post Amended to Remove Profanity.

ReputationRep:
    Dye it black then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Dye it black then
    Not sure if the thin hair / baldness genes will be convinced.

or get a skinhead cut

ReputationRep:
    Which defeats the purpose but I'm sure it'll look stylish .
    Or like a dude out of Star Trek .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    or get a skinhead cut

Why do you keep changing your avatar? Your new one if awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    my hair's blond. But I'm a guy, and so like most blond guys, I am unfortunately thinning (genes). I'm not looking as bad as my older brother, which is a good sign. Perhaps things wont go too much further. I'm far from looking bald but my hair line is a little further back than most of my friends. BAH BAH BAH!
    Doubt it's worse than mine...

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=5486

:rolleyes:

Mod Expression - Strong Language Violation - Post Amended to Remove Profanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    or get a skinhead cut
    This girl is really smart... I can see why she's off to Cambridge!

Note my hair in the link I just gave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    That's not the nicest thing in the world to say :mad:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Marina183 is also very attractive:

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...tachmentid=996

This girl is really smart... I can see why she's off to Cambridge!

Note my hair in the link I just gave
    i like really short hair on guys. i keep cutting my boyfriend's and he says its too short (hes abuot ready for another one...now i think about it )

(Original post by Ralfskini)
    its my polystyrene pigeon's happy little face

yhour one is crap anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i like really short hair on guys. i keep cutting my boyfriend's and he says its too short (hes abuot ready for another one...now i think about it )
    I go for skinhead then avoid having haircut for as long as poss, then skinhead it again. Recently tried short back and sides... I'd have a green mohican again but afraid the thin problem might make that look silly (had one when I was younger and again at about 23)...

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.