Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Um... you do know people abuse cough meds to get buzzed, right?

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

dude, 'cough meds' can mean almost anything to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    When my HMS was worse I was taking something like 30 or 40 pills a day but most of them were big-ass supplements
    For aspiring Jennifer Lopezes?

ReputationRep:
    I remember asking the police people who came in to give us some drugs education at school whether purified DXM was a controlled substance. They had no idea what I was on about sadly.

They were full of crap, if I ever find the "Quiz" they gave us i'l;l show you, its hilariously bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    For aspiring Jennifer Lopezes?
    I dunno. My mum was like "Here! These help your grandad's arthritis. Take about a million of these massive capsules a day"

......Now I'm on NyQuil and Sudofed.

ReputationRep:
    Put down the Pro Plus and back away...

I guess my record would be 24 (Pro Plus) but I did end up with a hospital admission...

When my HMS was worse I was taking something like 30 or 40 pills a day but most of them were big-ass supplements
    Mine won't kill me. I attempted suicide before, and I know how wonderfully crap life is. So there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    :dito:

dude, 'cough meds' can mean almost anything to me.
    For feck's sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Mine won't kill me. I attempted suicide before, and I know how wonderfully crap life is. So there.
    to be fair you didnt do that great a job of it

ReputationRep:
    to be fair you didnt do that great a job of it
    so now you wish I'm dead?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm pleased of your incompetence in that area.

I would do a bloody great job if I really wanted to kill myself.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm pleased of your incompetence in that area.

I would do a bloody great job if I really wanted to kill myself.
    I had the opportunity to kill myself for sure. But I didn't take it. I leaved on the fifth floor of a building at the time. I could have thrown myself out of the window.

ReputationRep:
    I should be taking another 44 of those pills in 2 hours, but as it stands that I am about to go to sleep since I start the slugfest of House, I can't be arsed.

I can't believe Visesh thought I was trying to kill myself and phoned Rosie up. I mean, what sort of suicidal maniac would want other people to know that he's about to kill himself successfully, unless that guy he just told calls someone else who just might call an ambulance. And hell like that's going to help, she doesn't even know where they should send the ambulance.

I need to go to bed, my typing isn't coherent with my thoughts. Aha, they never were.

ReputationRep:
    Camford have a beer, you need it mate. :beerglass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Camford have a beer, you need it mate. :beerglass

I can function without alcohol. What I need is sleep. Oh and further comment on the 44 pills thing, not a pleasant way to take the pills, makes you feel like you'll choke if you swallow.

And for the record, I'm not a big fan on beer.

ReputationRep:
    Well then the stuff in the glass can pass off for orange juice... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Shuai, you are a bizarre boy. And a *something else* - i saw rosie's msn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Shuai, you are a bizarre boy. And a *something else* - i saw rosie's msn!
    So did you boyfriend explain what it meant? I'm not pleased about that particular two character word she's calling me. It might just be that Visesh has successfully scared her into believing that I'm a suicidal maniac.

and minimo, beer without bubbles might be able to pass off as apple juice. But orange juice? no, absolutely "zehal" chance.

I still need more sleep... My friend just called and he's coming around in an hour to take me to the library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    So did you boyfriend explain what it meant? I'm not pleased about that particular two character word she's calling me. It might just be that Visesh has successfully scared her into believing that I'm a suicidal maniac.
    Yes, he did explain, and no it shall not be repeated here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Yes, he did explain, and no it shall not be repeated here!
    To be honest, I am impressed. That girl doesn't speak a single word of chinese, and yet she managed to insult me. Well done Rosie, I say. That girl has got some sort of talent.

patch: just realised what I said. "I am not impressed" and then "I am impressed". Oh dear, I am in trouble with the logic enforcement squad.

ReputationRep:
    [phoebe] smelly ****, smelllllley ****, shuai issss aaa smeeeellly ****![/phoebe]

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.