Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You've lost me Camford...

ReputationRep:
    Camfo, I might have your address too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Camfo, I might have your address too.
    You do, if you are not too drunk to remember it.

I'm off to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    thats early!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    thats early!
    Not if House screwed up your biological clock.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that - when I get screwed by staying up for ages. I normally try to tense it out and go to bed at a normal time and get up at a normal time...

Hmm - makes no sense - OK:

So I went to the Anime All-Nighter at The Curzon in Soho (Geeeeek alert people ) which involved me staying awake all night (plus I'd been out the night before meaning that I got about two hours sleep that weekend) and so when I got home instead of going to sleep at 1pm, I stayed up til 8pm, and thus got back into a normal sleep cycle by the following morning.

I probably also caught flu, but there we go.

ReputationRep:
    whats bad is when your body clock is like that and then you have to get up at 5ish to go to work

ReputationRep:
    Nah, then you just go right the way through, powered by caffeine and panic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Caffeine-panic battery is not no where near lithium.

ReputationRep:
    Actually my initial all-night film stint had to be seriously caffeine-powered due to my two hours sleep the night before (I did indeed have work - lifeguarding - the next day)... between each film I had two cups of coffee and two cans of Red Bull. I hate Red Bull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    Actually my initial all-night film stint had to be seriously caffeine-powered due to my two hours sleep the night before (I did indeed have work - lifeguarding - the next day)... between each film I had two cups of coffee and two cans of Red Bull. I hate Red Bull.
    Try lithium next time, works better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    the people you work with would get a bit annoyed unless you had a bladder of steel..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    the people you work with would get a bit annoyed unless you had a bladder of steel..
    More reason why you want lithium instead.

ReputationRep:
    or a ****ed up circadian rythm, which lets you stay up as long as you want.

ReputationRep:
    Cures tiredness and bipolar all in one go! Now available combined with spearmint mints.

ReputationRep:
    spearmint is **** (i know i had some the other day...but that was because the shop didnt have peppermint:yy: )

spearmint just reminds me of toothpaste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    spearmint is **** (i know i had some the other day...but that was because the shop didnt have peppermint:yy: )

spearmint just reminds me of toothpaste.
    I'd like the lithium flavoured one please?

ReputationRep:
    Camfo, do you have bipolar disorder? Or are you talking about a Li-ion?

ReputationRep:
    Well **** me - I *did* think that Camford was a bit bi-polar... but then I looked back and for some reason I thought that Camford was grumballcake. Not much clue why, but I associated the character with the wrong name.

So: Camford: I thought you were a mature student with kids, not an immature student soon to have drunk kids. :P

ReputationRep:
    grumballcake is a millionaire former CEO of a public company

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.