Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Which defeats the purpose but I'm sure it'll look stylish .
    Or like a dude out of Star Trek .
    That's the most popular cure for baldness these days as far as I can see; shave it all off right to the skin and claim that you would have a full head of hair but you're 'too cool'.

( Not suggesting that you're going bald obviously.... )

(Original post by polthegael)
    I go for skinhead then avoid having haircut for as long as poss, then skinhead it again. Recently tried short back and sides... I'd have a green mohican again but afraid the thin problem might make that look silly (had one when I was younger and again at about 23)...
    i normally do a number 3 i think.

see attached: hodgy hair as previously discussed
    boyfriend after hair cut by me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Marina183 is also very attractive:

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...tachmentid=996
    Bah. These people only count if they're going to Cambridge. Otherwise I could say;

"Kristin Kreuk is also very attractive

http://starophileimages.free.fr/wall..._kreuk_002.jpg "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    its my polystyrene pigeon's happy little face

yhour one is crap anyway!
    Well its still disturbing. What shall I change mine to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i normally do a number 3 i think.

see attached: hodgy hair as previously discussed
    Hodgy?

(Original post by Ralfskini)
    Well its still disturbing. What shall I change mine to?
    ita not disturbing, its full of love and polystyrene goodness.
    change yours to ... uh.. i dunno. i have folders full of random images. what do you have?

ps. later everyone if i get bored im going to scan my old photos on to computer. i might post some on here, so beware.

(Original post by Faboba)
    Hodgy?
    ITS HODGY HAIR AND IT IS THE BEST.

ReputationRep:
    well i dont want to cut it off cos i have a couple of horrid moles on my scalp, yuck!

(Original post by Willa)
    well i dont want to cut it off cos i have a couple of horrid moles on my scalp, yuck!
    you could have it really short but still giving some scalp coverage.. like a 1 or 2 not like wetshaved.....maybe......anyway, i have no problem with receding hairlines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Do they like... whisper things to you at night?

ReputationRep:
    yes, they say "You will die in seven days"...and seven days later they say "...i meant seven weeks"....and then seven weeks later "i meant seven months" and then seven months later they say "you're gonna die soon, alright!"

Mod Expression - Strong Language Violation - Post Amended to Remove Profanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    yes, they say "You will die in seven days"...and seven days later they say "...i meant seven weeks"....and then seven weeks later "i meant seven months" and then seven months later they say "you're gonna die soon, alright!"
    Don't believe moles. Believe this instead; http://www.deathclock.com/

Mod Expression - Strong Language in Quotation Violation - Post Amended to Remove Profanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Poor guy.. He's ginger! I am as well... Beard (if I grow one) and somewhere a bit more private! My brother (only sibling and he's way younger than you lot - 14!) is totally ginger...

Grade 3 is like rock star type long hair! Short = grade 1 and less, in my book!

(Original post by polthegael)
    Poor guy.. He's ginger! I am as well... Beard (if I grow one and somewhere a bit more private! ) My brother (only sibling and he's way younger than you lot - 14!) is totally ginger...

Grade 3 is like rock star type long hair! Short = grade 1 and less, in my book!
    dude he's not ginger in any way. have another lok at the picture at the sides. it's brown and most definitely not ginger, i assure you!

ok well maybe it wasnt a 3 i get confused yknow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kath)
    Hehe you've obviously had too long to ponder this, it's not something I tend to worry about.

Personally, I'd say I have brown hair, kind of goldeny, but definitely brown, although most people who don't know me refer to me as 'the blonde girl', so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

As for the curly/straight thing, my hair's naturally wavy, though rarely waves in an acceptable way - I normally look like a caveman or something, so either tie it up or straighten it.
    Yes..far too long....that's what happens when you have nothing to do for the whole summer holidays!!!! And it gets worse...i looked at the calendar earlier..still got another 9 weeks to go!!!

I reckon you have brown hair too....although at first glance..it did look slightly blond-ish...but definitely brown. Me...no such worries.....I'm chinese.....it's either black or grey for me...and i haven't spotted a grey hair yet!! Thank god!!!

EDIT: Also...chinese people have amazingly straight hair....which is annoying...cos if i get it cut short...it sticks right up and outwards..makes me look like i've been electrocuted or something....so i've gotta find the balance between long...and too short.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    Hodgy?
    Damn English and their neologisms!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Me...no such worries.....I'm chinese.....it's either black or grey for me...and i haven't spotted a grey hair yet!! Thank god!!!
    G
    You lucky sod!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    EDIT: Also...chinese people have amazingly straight hair....which is annoying...cos if i get it cut short...it sticks right up and outwards..makes me look like i've been electrocuted or something....so i've gotta find the balance between long...and too short.
    G
    I have a couple of chinese friends and one of them is constantly trying to straighten her hair because its got the a slight wave in it - she should try having my hair! - but she would kill to have your hair.

ReputationRep:
    wow
    i go offline for like, a day (i was surfing in cornwall) and i come back to find 4 pages about hair!

to add to the hair topic, mines long (tried it short, didn't work!), and kinda blondey, reddy brown. i can never find a way to descibe my hair colour. it light brown/ginger mostly, with blonde highlights. its wavy, but it also has these REALLY curly bits at the front which stick out at all angles and make me look slightly deranged!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    wow
    i go offline for like, a day (i was surfing in cornwall) and i come back to find 4 pages about hair!

to add to the hair topic, mines long (tried it short, didn't work!), and kinda blondey, reddy brown. i can never find a way to descibe my hair colour. it light brown/ginger mostly, with blonde highlights. its wavy, but it also has these REALLY curly bits at the front which stick out at all angles and make me look slightly deranged!
    Sounds like Auburn to me. You could call it Autumn Sunset if you want to sound pretentious.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.