Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Lol - yeh I've sorta felt less and less like chatting with people on msn nowadays and the people I honestly feel like chatting to don't usually come online and when Monty goes off I'll have nobody to chat to on msn!

Anyway... btw Cambridge people anyone know who on earth is H&E!? Who the hell is this person he keeps neg-repping me for no apparent reason!

To H&E - whoever this person this - the post you neg-repped was a purely friendly post - Marshmellow Land is just this random thread where Nottingham people and anyone friendly come in and chat and be random. What the hell is so "sick" about that!? It's like, you're meant to be clever - I'm assuming you're some Cambridge person but obviously you don't use your brain - or maybe you don't have one.
    Iris, & is an HTML string for the character &. It should be pretty obvious who it was who neg repped you even without knowing such information!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Iris, & is an HTML string for the character &. It should be pretty obvious who it was who neg repped you even without knowing such information!
    Willa you know I don't do computers I just use the damn thing. If you know who it is, say!

If that guy neg reps me for no reason again I'm gonna report him - not that that means much anyway. Seriously why is it most of my neg reps are from Cambridge subforum? - I don't have the same problem anywhere else on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Iris, do you report a lot of people?

You cant report somone for negrepping you- they dont like a post, they neg rep you. It's in the site rules.

ReputationRep:
    I just got neg repped, for saying to someone to get a legover

Did I say something bad?

ReputationRep:
    Iris, H&E is at Oxford.
    I was neg-repped on this thread a few weeks ago, but in hinsight what I said was pretty stupid and annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Willa you know I don't do computers I just use the damn thing. If you know who it is, say!

If that guy neg reps me for no reason again I'm gonna report him - not that that means much anyway. Seriously why is it most of my neg reps are from Cambridge subforum? - I don't have the same problem anywhere else on TSR!
    H&R actively looks for trouble. Just ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)

You cant report somone for negrepping you- they dont like a post, they neg rep you. It's in the site rules.
    does that mean I can neg-rep you now? :p: :p: :cool:

ReputationRep:

Rep abuse dude... Like I can abuse a newbie just for fun. Now that is clearly "illegal".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    does that mean I can neg-rep you now? :p: :p: :cool:
    only if you want to stay red for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Rep abuse dude... Like I can abuse a newbie just for fun. Now that is clearly "illegal".
    no it's not.

ReputationRep:

Lol I dunno I've just heard somewhere you can report stuff like this I wouldn't mind letting a few mods know people are abusing neg reps - what's there not to like, what I said? It's not even aimed at H&E anyway.

And no never reported anyone in my TSR-life

Mittal and Minimo :hugs: I'll give you good rep tomorrow (and the second person the day after - cus I'd just given rep a few minutes ago!) Oh and I've no idea what a legover is... *hides*

Out of interest, would you get a warning for asking people to all neg rep a particular user? I wouldn't mind asking everyone on Notts subforum to neg rep him for me (we do have 31 marshmellow members :evil: )

I might go return H&E's favour - just gotta find one of his posts now...
    And thanx Camfo yeh I'll let it past it doesn't annoy me *that* much - just feels unfair. Oh and thanx Minimo, Camfo and Willa for telling me who this is I've been neg repped by him more than once grrrrr.

ReputationRep:

Out of interest, would you get a warning for asking people to all neg rep a particular user? I wouldn't mind asking everyone on Notts subforum to neg rep him for me (we do have 31 marshmellow members :evil: )

I quote the rules:
    (Original post by rules)
    No whoring
    Do not give reputation to another member for no reason because of a promise of reciprocation.
    No donning
    Do not organise yourself into a gang to give negative reputation. Gang-repping will not go unpunished.
    No begging
    Asking for positive reputation often attracts just as much negative.
    No self-repping
    Having a multiple account with which to rep yourself is strictly forbidden. Rep points will be docked.

Abuse of the reputation system may result in you being denied use of the reputation system, reputation points deducted or your account being banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Yeah, I'm Chinese (British nationality though - made university forms more comfortable). Also, my accent is very English, so some people are kind of surprised.
    Old post. I always thought Squishy was british born... Does anyone know if he speaks manderin or Cantonese?

ReputationRep:
    I quote the rules:
    Meh but gang-repping someone who deserves it would be fun! although I'd rather not have a wanring sign over my name :rolleyes:

Doesn't stop me repping him myself though :evil: although by the time I can be bothered to rep him I'd probably have forgotten about it. Hmmm wonder if this might start a rep war between me and H&E, cus I don't want that either

ReputationRep:
    Old post. I always thought Squishy was british born... Does anyone know if he speaks manderin or Cantonese?
    He speaks neither - he doesn't know Chinese I don't think. (could be wrong though) His mum speaks Mandarin I think. Think he's from China

I've always thought he was British born too - isn't he? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Mittal and Minimo :hugs: I'll give you good rep tomorrow (and the second person the day after - cus I'd just given rep a few minutes ago!) Oh and I've no idea what a legover is... *hides*
    Oh how sweet of you. :hugs:

A leg over: slang term for sexual intercourse :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    British nationality makes you a British born?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittal)
    Oh how sweet of you. :hugs:

A leg over: slang term for sexual intercourse :tsr:
    :hugs:

oh right (to the legover thing) - I suppose I should've guessed :p:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't stop me repping him myself though :evil: although by the time I can be bothered to rep him I'd probably have forgotten about it. Hmmm wonder if this might start a rep war between me and H&E, cus I don't want that either
    rep is rather lame y'know...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.