The Student Room Group
That woman reminded me of an internet persona!:eek:
what are you guys on about? :confused:
House, M.D.
Hugh Laurie...
just did a search, looks interesting :biggrin: might watch it sometime
can someone help me with firefox, every now and then I can't write in the textbox and I have to click refresh to be able to write again. Help! :confused:
darkenergy
can someone help me with firefox, every now and then I can't write in the textbox and I have to click refresh to be able to write again. Help! :confused:

I don't have a problem with writing in text box... 1.0.6?
yeah same version. :frown:
darkenergy
yeah same version. :frown:

Haven't a clue, count yourself unlucky I guess :frown:
Reply 18409
visesh
That woman reminded me of an internet persona!:eek:

Internet persona? Eh?

And yeh Gary, House medical series thing - I wonder if any of their medical stuff actually makes sense. But the general audience wouldn't know anyway, so it doesn't spoil the fun.
Camford
Haven't a clue, count yourself unlucky I guess :frown:

okay :frown: just going to run my antivirus and spyware programs.... hope that would fix it. :frown: :frown: :frown:
irisng
Internet persona? Eh?

And yeh Gary, House medical series thing - I wonder if any of their medical stuff actually makes sense. But the general audience wouldn't know anyway, so it doesn't spoil the fun.

I have never watched it..... i might start (text lock again. :mad:) downloading it sometime.... is it better than ER/Casualty/Holby?
Woo... The Aussies are all out!

Who's Gary? I know the Wilson's disease one is correct.
darkenergy
I have never watched it..... i might start (text lock again. :mad:) downloading it sometime.... is it better than ER/Casualty/Holby?

Are you kidding? Casualty and Hobby are crap. (hence the reason why I don't watch them). And ER... ER is dull. But House... House (Hugh Laurie) is a legend.
darkenergy

:rofl: holby city and casualty are *****. their makes should be sterilised for spewing out such crap.

House is more of a dark comedy than ER- it's it quite different in style.

Iris: It is actually fairly accurate, according to my dad and my limited knowledge anyway.
darkenergy
okay :frown: just going to run my antivirus and spyware programs.... hope that would fix it. :frown: :frown: :frown:

I don't think it's a virus/spyware problem. No harm in running them. I haven't run a virus scan for over a year now (well... I don't run it myself, but if I leave my computer on over night, it runs itself at 8am, which annoys the hell out of me if the hard drive grinds too much). The only time I've been infected in the last 6 months was by a "new" virus, antivirus can't really do anything about it. Menual removal of virus is so much fun... :rolleyes: recommand the experience to everyone.
Camford

Who's Gary? I know the Wilson's disease one is correct.

Do you even have to ask? :rolleyes:
Camford
Are you kidding? Casualty and Hobby are crap. (hence the reason why I don't watch them). And ER... ER is dull. But House... House (Hugh Laurie) is a legend.

no they are excellent :mad:
(omfg, :mad: bloody keylock again!:mad:)

is house realistic?
darkenergy
no they are excellent :mad:
(omfg, :mad: bloody keylock again!:mad:)

is house realistic?

Yes.

and holby/casualty suck balls.
Reply 18419
darkenergy

I've never watched ER or Holby but have occasionally looked at Casualty... Well, Casualty... I dunno - it's not very impressive, not exactly interesting. I don't know whether it's accurate or not, but certainly their efforts in making the surgery etc realistic is very poor - I've watched surgery documentaries etc and it's nothing like Casualty lol

House - it's not exactly realistic either but it's very interesting - intriguing diseases and intriguing doctors, especially House he's very layered, which I love. And there's just that bit more depth and interest to House. I really like House :smile:

Visesh: oh right, it is accurate? Well that makes House even better then! Hate it when it's not accurate and you can tell!

Latest

Trending

Trending