The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Hehe now that's a good insult :wink: {applauds ASNaC}
Reply 1841
don't understand your fascination with scum, even if they are interestingly coloured dark blue...
Tut tut... Inter-uni rivalries!

Should we not have a problem with East Anglia moving in to try to become better than us at law???
Reply 1843
polthegael
Tut tut... Inter-uni rivalries!

Should we not have a problem with East Anglia moving in to try to become better than us at law???

LOL! No offence to East Anglia...but it is never gonna happen...NEVER!

G
Reply 1844
gzftan
LOL! No offence to East Anglia...but it is never gonna happen...NEVER!

G

especially not if the average cam student claims to be APU when caught by a porter whilst being naughty... :biggrin:

such as riding a bicycle through clare old courts :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (never did it myself, but know of a number of friends who might have :wink: )
Reply 1845
KHL
especially not if the average cam student claims to be APU when caught by a porter whilst being naughty... :biggrin:

such as riding a bicycle through clare old courts :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (never did it myself, but know of a number of friends who might have :wink: )

Lol....you could turn that into a relay....5 people to cycle into clare....go around the court..and come back out and tag the next person...all while avoiding the porters. Fastest team wins....or the one that doesn't get caught.

If both teams get caught....then it's the team that evades the porters for longest who wins :tongue:

G
oops, haven't been on this thread for a while. anything interesting happen in the last 1000 odd posts :smile:?

MB
Reply 1847
musicboy
oops, haven't been on this thread for a while. anything interesting happen in the last 1000 odd posts :smile:?

MB

Possibly...i can't quite remember...just been discussin random stuff really...i think there was a suggestion for me to become Gigolo G cos i couldn't find a job.....

Did you go to the Firebird then?

G
gzftan
Possibly...i can't quite remember...just been discussin random stuff really...i think there was a suggestion for me to become Gigolo G cos i couldn't find a job.....

Did you go to the Firebird then?

G

yeah, it was great. Ravel was also good in that concert but didn't think much of the Casken. It had it's moments but I felt it was rather over-insistent on individual effects. Did you hear the Messiaen the other night? wasn't it amazing?

MB
Reply 1849
musicboy
yeah, it was great. Ravel was also good in that concert but didn't think much of the Casken. It had it's moments but I felt it was rather over-insistent on individual effects. Did you hear the Messiaen the other night? wasn't it amazing?

MB

Nah....i'm afraid i've unfortunately been letting my time slip past unnoticed....keep forgetting to do things that i've been meaning to do. Also..i just realised today is about 3 weeks till results are out....:frown:

Plus...to add to my depression...my photos still aren't back yet!!!!!!!!!:mad:

G
musicboy

MB

:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm jealous!
whats happened to this thread? its completely slowed down! i mean in the last few days, we've only managed one page!
Reply 1852
scarlet ibis
whats happened to this thread? its completely slowed down! i mean in the last few days, we've only managed one page!

Yeh i know...i think it's cos Pol has started all these controversial threads recently...everyone's posting a lot in them instead. Ah never mind...i'm sure it'll pick up soon :smile:

Hows u?

G
Reply 1853
Can I just ask, how much stuff have conditional offer people recieved from cambridge. I'm just getting a little worried, because I havent recieved anything since my pre-pack back in march, which only really had a reading list in it. Yet my friend whos applied to Kings has recieved natsci course choices and even today got his catering card!!!
Reply 1854
Willa
Can I just ask, how much stuff have conditional offer people recieved from cambridge. I'm just getting a little worried, because I havent recieved anything since my pre-pack back in march, which only really had a reading list in it. Yet my friend whos applied to Kings has recieved natsci course choices and even today got his catering card!!!

I have nothing from them. Last i got from them was them asking for a copy of my financial assessment thingy way back in february.

G
Willa

Don't panic! It varies from college to college. I don't think I got very much at all from Sidney until I got my A level results.
Willa

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. I seem to remember something saying that we wouldn't hear from them again until after we get our results but maybe I just made that up.
Reply 1857
Ralfskini
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. I seem to remember something saying that we wouldn't hear from them again until after we get our results but maybe I just made that up.

I didn't get that from the college..but i recall someone mentioning that.

G
gzftan
hows u?

fine thanks :biggrin: u?

i haven't heard anything from cambridge since my offer (i saw the feedback from the interview, but that was sent to my school). i got my financial guarantee with my offer letter, and i sent it back to them last month. i had to send them passport photos too, for my student card or something, but i almost missed the deadline!
Reply 1859
scarlet ibis
fine thanks :biggrin: u?

i haven't heard anything from cambridge since my offer (i saw the feedback from the interview, but that was sent to my school). i got my financial guarantee with my offer letter, and i sent it back to them last month. i had to send them passport photos too, for my student card or something, but i almost missed the deadline!

I'm all right thanks! :smile:

Yeh same...they asked for 4 passport sized photos...i think i sent in some really bad ones....crap. :tongue:

G

Latest

Latest