Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I meant to say off,but y'know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ah damn it, i still have 9am's this year! Just hope I can get back from ely in time!!! Anyone else seen their lecture list?
    9 11 and 5, MWF. TTS freeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    I meant to say off,but y'know
    I don't want to know...

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, 9am weaklings, I have an 8am lecture tomorrow It even goes on until Friday 6pm.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Alaric - is there anywhere that sells WD40 in Cambridge? My best idea is Halfords...

Camfo thought you would know, I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Alaric - is there anywhere that sells WD40 in Cambridge? My best idea is Halfords...

Camfo thought you would know, I don't know why.
    Halfords sounds plausible, I'd imagine Homebase or B&Q would too. They're reasonably convenient if you're still trying to shop in tescos/asda up on new market road, less so if you're not.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not get it off the bike stall on the market?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone interested: the bike stall did not appear to be there today but the hardware stall sells it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ah damn it, i still have 9am's this year! Just hope I can get back from ely in time!!! Anyone else seen their lecture list?
    9am Mon-Fri, and then either 10 or 11 every day after that, plus 4pm on Mon/Tues. But no practicals!

I've just picked up my photos from Mays from Jet, looks quite cool (although I look really scary in the action shot). We got TONNES of Freshers to sign up for rowing yesterday, so hopefully that'll work out quite well.

Today I'm working on the CUSAGC stall in the Freshers' fair, and then I'm going to go around and get free stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I think I saw 2776 today... neither of us said anything... well, I was in a hurry...

ReputationRep:
    Um... Just got a copy of my bank statement from the last 3 months... interesting... I wrote visesh a cheque two months ago and he's not cashed it yet...

ReputationRep:
    3 months. Then they spontaneously combust :rolleyes:

Banks are usually obliged to accept them up to 6 months after the date on them. Some banks will accept them after this time, but they don't have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    And a practical, perhaps two, perhaps on Tuesday. Bah. Why can't fresher's "week" last until may week?
    *A* practical? Someone is lucky, and I suspect someone is also doing HPS

ReputationRep:
    Which part doesn't make sense?

ReputationRep:
    Well no, I'm probably gonna get two practicals, but the info about it doesn't make any sense. Can I noooo write essays... Advanced Physics and Maths is the way for moi... I've signed my life away...
    Count yourself lucky, conventional maths is much easier to understand than the sort of maths I'm about to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Count yourself lucky, conventional maths is much easier to understand than the sort of maths I'm about to do.
    ..*Walks into thread*

What sort of Maths is that then? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean where it says like M 2-6, Tue 10-6 etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bye Bye)
    ..*Walks into thread*

What sort of Maths is that then? :rolleyes:
    The kind of maths comes in chunks.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I am calling an official moratorium on referring to your boyfriend as "the boy". It absolutely does my head in. Helen, this includes you.

It says "Students will be allocated periods within these times". I think that is fairly self-explanatory...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Well, it confused the boy so I didn't bother to think about it.
    You probably need to sign up for it... where in Reporter is it?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.