Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Ok, I am calling an official moratorium on referring to your boyfriend as "the boy". It absolutely does my head in. Helen, this includes you.

It says "Students will be allocated periods within these times". I think that is fairly self-explanatory...
    Physics practically is usually 4 hours... so, there are 3 sessions available.... WEEE I can do maths!

ReputationRep:
    Wrong. There are also sessions on thurs and fri.

Plus sessions could overlap :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wrong. There are also sessions on thurs and fri.

Plus sessions could overlap :rolleyes:
    ^o) I doubt that if it's for physics... Unless they have enough rooms for over lapping to happen (and enough equipments).

ReputationRep:
    and don't forget your examples classes for maths...

ReputationRep:
    and don't forget your examples classes for maths...
    I never attended any of those...

ReputationRep:
    I went to all of mine! Some of them were assessed, for one thing. It's a good job I went to those as my practicals managed to lift my QB mark to a 2:1.

ReputationRep:
    I went to all of mine! Some of them were assessed, for one thing. It's a good job I went to those as my practicals managed to lift my QB mark to a 2:1.
    QB is silly, had you done Maths A or B, they wouldn't counted for a thing. Unless they did and I didn't know about it... In which case "Damn it! Or I could have got 90+% for Maths" .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it was good for me that they did wasn't it.

ReputationRep:
    depends how you look at it... some may call it unfair advantage :p:. Not that I'm bothered. 89% and 95% are pretty much the same.

ReputationRep:
    Um... huh?

I noticed they didn't award the prize for a distinguished performance in 1st year Nat Sci to anyone in the college this year. Huh? Several people got firsts, you would think they could find someone among them wouldn't you?

ReputationRep:
    Um... huh?

I noticed they didn't award the prize for a distinguished performance in 1st year Nat Sci to anyone in the college this year. Huh? Several people got firsts, you would think they could find someone among them wouldn't you?
    well... /me is not bothered and bothered. For different reasons obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Um... Just got a copy of my bank statement from the last 3 months... interesting... I wrote visesh a cheque two months ago and he's not cashed it yet...
    I'll do it in the morning, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I am calling an official moratorium on referring to your boyfriend as "the boy". It absolutely does my head in. Helen, this includes you.

It says "Students will be allocated periods within these times". I think that is fairly self-explanatory...
    But, but, I started it and once upon a time there was a reason! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    And now you can't remember it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    it still sounds stupid and is very annoying. I've been told people in the subs forum were *****ing about how you always say it, actually, but I have no way of checking if that is true or not.

ReputationRep:
    visesh you better come and try korfball now that you signed up!!!!

and woo i was on da radio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    visesh you better come and try korfball now that you signed up!!!!

and woo i was on da radio!
    Visesh, you need to sign up for King's basketball!

ReputationRep:
    Methinks there aren't many freshers walking Pembroke street this year... the outside of my window is awfully quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Methinks there aren't many freshers walking Pembroke street this year... the outside of my window is awfully quiet.
    I think you're an old man, they haven't left the pub yet!

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I think you're an old man, they haven't left the pub yet!

A.
    They are meant to move from pub to pub. So far I have only heard one flock of freshers singing "Bohemian Rhapsidy". There should be more of them wobbling through Cambridge's back alleys whilst attempting to not fall into the river...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.