The Student Room Group
Reply 19200
You could wear something slutty that is unconnected to Moulin Rouge and he'd probably be happy.

Having said that if I go to saturday's bop I may, for once in my life, vaguely follow the theme (actually, in freshers week last year I did wear a hawaiian shirt for some of it. that was themed). its meant to be "school uniform" and I could go with a grey skirt, black shirt with white collar (rugby shirt) and black cardigan (hey, it'd look enough like a school shirt and cardi in the dark). But...it always makes me feel a bit like when Adrian Mole goes roller-skating and comes up with his outfit that vaguely follows the advice Nigel gives him but is entirely awful
Reply 19201
:rolleyes:

I know what it involves, but I don't HAVE any of those things.
Reply 19202
And I just steal the other things? Or they materialise? Okay then.

Even if I got a tie, it would look really silly with my shirt. and since I don't have a white shirt I can'tdo much about that.
Lauren
^o) The tie is from a random boy. Ooh I think I'll go dress up now.

She can't have my tie for a start.
Oh man this is depressing. I can smell people baking cakes through my window...:frown:.
What type of cake? Despicably, i've eaten and i'm still a bit peckish. Must be football..

DB
Pollo Loco
What type of cake? Despicably, i've eaten and i'm still a bit peckish. Must be football..

DB

I don't know, but it smells damn good.
Camford
I don't know, but it smells damn good.

It's just not fair. Fresh bread is the same, everytime i smell that i get really hungry. On cake though, i think there's some old granny type in our kitchens somewhere who's feeling nice at the moment because fresh cake keeps appearing at lunchtime in Wolfie and it is really good. It was chocolate and bannana cake today. The flapjacks are nice too, i wish i could get more of them.

DB
Reply 19208
I hate my house though. There is nothing worse than having to walk past a cafeteria pumping out disgusting, disgusting smells when you are trying to stop throwing up long enough to get to your lecture.
Sounds lovely, ok i'm off to the Ent. Have a fun evening.

DB
This is unfair! :bawling: That person just baked another batch of cake and they smell like heaven :bawling:.
I was FAMISHED today during prosection, but had to run to the cell bio lecture straight afterwards. I am pigging out on fudge (that was meant to be a gift for someone...) at the moment:redface:
Reply 19212
I got up early to make my sandwiches and then I didn't get a lunch break :mad: so I ate them at 3.30 when I was at home anyway and could have made some real food.
Reply 19213
I no longer prepare food or drink with more than one ingredient.
(Gosh, this must be the longest thread in the whole forum, absolutely huge)
visesh
I was FAMISHED today during prosection, but had to run to the cell bio lecture straight afterwards. I am pigging out on fudge (that was meant to be a gift for someone...) at the moment:redface:

Dissection always makes you hungry. It's a scientific fact. :biggrin: You never look at meat in the same way again, though.
Reply 19215
What is prosection? I can't find it in the dictionary and google isn't being that helpful
crana9
What is prosection? I can't find it in the dictionary and google isn't being that helpful

looking at bits that have already been dissected to show particular things. we did it last year, it was really interesting.
I have a ****ing IP conflict on ym network. I bet some twatarse has tried to configure their connection manually and has nicked my IP.

My connection hangs after a few minutes and I have to ipconfig /renew it every bloody time.

*******:mad:

back to the bar it is then.
visesh
I have a ****ing IP conflict on ym network. I bet some twatarse has tried to configure their connection manually and has nicked my IP.

My connection hangs after a few minutes and I have to ipconfig /renew it every bloody time.

*******:mad:

back to the bar it is then.

did you get that guy's mac address?

I suggest you go to somewhere in your computer room, look up some exploit scripts or things. and **** that guy's computer up.
The CO told me to find his MAC address, but how do i go about doing that?

Latest

Trending

Trending