Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    dude, you have some serious issues to sort out :eek:
    does sorting out these issues involve alcohol by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    does sorting out these issues involve alcohol by any chance?
    do you wish to consume it orally or would you prefer intravenously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    do you wish to consume it orally or would you prefer intravenously?
    what are the differences in the effect of the alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    what are the differences in the effect of the alcohol?
    lets be scientific and test it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    lets be scientific and test it out
    so we're gonna be getting a load of mice drunk then are we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    so we're gonna be getting a load of mice drunk then are we?
    nah, animal testing is out. human testing is in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    nah, animal testing is out. human testing is in
    the oxford protestors have got to you my friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    the oxford protestors have got to you my friend :p:
    well, i had to give in eventually, i mean they followed me all the way from cambridge :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys remember that thread I made about Matriculation Dinner coz I was worried that I would have to sit next to some posh old Fellow etc... well the lists went up today, and tonight i shall be sitting next to the Dean of Chapel and the College Chaplain...so whilst eveyone else is happily getting intoxicated and generally having fun, I will probably be forcibly being recruited into CICCU. **** :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Do you guys remember that thread I made about Matriculation Dinner coz I was worried that I would have to sit next to some posh old Fellow etc... well the lists went up today, and tonight i shall be sitting next to the Dean of Chapel and the College Chaplain...so whilst eveyone else is happily getting intoxicated and generally having fun, I will probably be forcibly being recruited into CICCU. **** :mad:
    Well, quite a few college chaplains don't get on with CICCU that well... you never know, they might be good fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Well, quite a few college chaplains don't get on with CICCU that well... you never know, they might be good fun
    Certain college chaplains amuse me cos they are raving loonies

ReputationRep:
    There must be some sexually deviant ones too! Try and subtly expose their deviancy...

... get them to play the "I have never" drinking game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.J)
    :boring: I've just got up. Anyone know if my lecture was interesting this morning?
    the only bit of it i understood was the end, where we moved on to magnetostatics, so all he was doing was recapping the basic properties of magnetic fields.

ReputationRep:
    what game is that Steveee, i'm not knowledgable in these matters...

ReputationRep:
    "I have never" ... that's how we got some random girl rather pissed last saturday (after our 'invasion' of Newnham bar failed)

ReputationRep:
    How do you play "I have never"?

Just killed 15 and died 10 in Gunz.

ReputationRep:
    "I have never" is great. We play it on choir tours and stuff, good ice breaker. I think i'll let someone else explain it though as i have to finish my path essay and get my neuro essay started.

DB

ReputationRep:
    "I have never..."

You all sit in a circle (de riguer) and each person, in turn, says "I have never..." and then something that they've never done. If anyone on the table has done it, then they drink. Then the rules are more complex and regional, e.g. if noone drinks, then the questioner drinks, or if you repeat an "I have never" then you drink.

Lame Example*: "I have never bunjee-jumped" -> all the bunjee-jumpers drink

*Most "I have never"s are filtered on TSR. A friend at Magdelen, Oxford told me that at his parent/child curry they played "I have never" sconcing (i.e. you down a pint, rather than just drink) and two guys got got with "I have never had sex in the Deer Park".

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a sort of staircase party in about an hour and I can pretty much guarentee that this will be played... no sconcing, PLEASE, as I'll be drinking cider... I'd really rather not be getting up all night...

ReputationRep:
    Visesh just left my room. I am still wobbly...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.