Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go go go!

We're only starting muscles tomorrow with Prof Huang...so I guess most of it will go over my head

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, count how many times he says "Calzium" in a lecture, will keep you entertained I can guarantee!

Though it gets a bit crazy when he starts talking about CICR

ReputationRep:
    CYCLISTS: you're so lucky to be in a (more) pedestrianised city.

I got knocked off my bike today by a very dangerous driver - luckily I wasn't hurt very badly, just whacked my arm. It might be slightly fractured, but I doubt it. It's quite swollen, but there's no pain when I apply stress to the bone under the bump.

Should I see the doctor regardless? I didn't bump my head and was wearing a helmet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    Hate Clare Cellars. Hate. I live next to them. So noisy. I try to sleep. They stop me. Hate them. Grr. Rant.
    Cellars rock.

And you can live above the bar in Old Court, which is near enough for the sound (A staircase). There's a nice set up there with its own kitchen and internal staircase, that also comes with two Mayball tickets per occupant.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.J)
    :hugs: You poor thing :hugs: Did the idiot stop? Did you get his registration?

Wait til tomorrow and if it still hurts then go to the hospital. When I broke my wrist there was no bruising at all, it just felt like a really sharp pain whenever I touched it. I could still move it though!
    I couldn't be bothered to get her registration. To be honest I shouted abuse at her for some time before she decided to try drive off, whence I stood in front of her car... but then I decided that my examples class was a more pressing concern really.

I might go to the hospital because I think I might have broken my thumb skiing as well, and that still hurts. It might just be muscular/ligament/tendon/whatever in both cases though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    I couldn't be bothered to get her registration. To be honest I shouted abuse at her for some time before she decided to try drive off, whence I stood in front of her car... but then I decided that my examples class was a more pressing concern really.

I might go to the hospital because I think I might have broken my thumb skiing as well, and that still hurts. It might just be muscular/ligament/tendon/whatever in both cases though.
    skiing? don't you do that in the winter? how long has your thumb been hurting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    skiing? don't you do that in the winter? how long has your thumb been hurting?
    Dry slope with the ski team. However, I think that it was re-hurting an old wound from last time I did go real skiing, whether it was a fracture or whatever.

And my tonsils are the size of golf balls. I'm not well.

ReputationRep:
    willa- who was the irish lightweight? we need dirt on him and what he got up to with our female triallist.....

i vaguely remember speaking to you in the bar by the way, tis one of the few things i remember about last night....

ReputationRep:
    I am having a super at WGB at 8:30 tomorrow evening! Go me and my partner... .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    willa- who was the irish lightweight? we need dirt on him and what he got up to with our female triallist.....

i vaguely remember speaking to you in the bar by the way, tis one of the few things i remember about last night....
    well you more like shouted/screamed at me. It was like you were trying to talk to me in the middle of a noisy night club.

Hmmm, what did this irish lightweight do? I don't think I'm obliged to go giving out details.....but is he from homerton?

ReputationRep:
    oh dear. i need to learn to whisper when drunk. i can't actually hear myself when pissed (and neither can the poor victims the next day) sorry!!

i don't know much about the lightweight...just that he might have been irish, he might have been friendly with someone on the formal...

ReputationRep:
    everyone shouts a little when drunk...

ReputationRep:
    "I REALLY FANCY YOU. DO YOU WANT TO COME HOME WITH ME?"

I get it all the time. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    "I REALLY FANCY YOU. DO YOU WANT TO COME HOME WITH ME?"

I get it all the time. :rolleyes:
    From drunken male!? :eek: dude!

ReputationRep:
    Kidding. No I need to whisper it sultry like. Innit.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Omg erg competition killed me!!! especially since we'd been up since 6 due to an outing this morning and a erg test aswelll! we made it to the final though with 3rd best time (not thx to me) and finished 4th, 5th or 6th in the final... no one knows coz everyone was too tired to look! ema girls won though so we were happy as long as it was not johns' hehe rugby fitness training tomorrow at 7h20... wonder how that is gonna go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Omg erg competition killed me!!! especially since we'd been up since 6 due to an outing this morning and a erg test aswelll! we made it to the final though with 3rd best time (not thx to me) and finished 4th, 5th or 6th in the final... no one knows coz everyone was too tired to look! ema girls won though so we were happy as long as it was not johns' hehe rugby fitness training tomorrow at 7h20... wonder how that is gonna go!
    Doing any work, pika? Not that I can talk.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Pika hunny, you seem to be having so much fun us economists get way too much work to breathe, let alone have a life.

ReputationRep:
    awesome, glad to see emma birds back on form!

But somebody has to help me, I've got a song stuck in my head and I don't know what it is! It's that sort of "easy listening" summer track that starts with that wah type guitar effect, I can't be sure of any of the lyrics cos it's mostly lots of "doo bee doo wah, doo wah".....but it reminds me of "golden brown" but I know that's not it! It's from a few years back I think, and it's definitely something you hear over the summer. Argh it's driving me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    awesome, glad to see emma birds back on form!
    A real incentive for me to give you the name of the song I think you're thinking of... :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.