Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Purple is nice... I'm only saying this because my balls are purple.

I have 3 clubs in my room which I don't know what to do with....
    You know there's a double entendre there and you diliberately wrote it that way.

ReputationRep:
    He knows...

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 clubs in my room which I don't know what to do with....
    Juggle outside! My room last year was too short to do club juggling in but this year it's ok as long as I don't try and do anything fancy. Which isn't much use, really.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how to put public/private key authentication on my OpenSSH server? I think someone guessed my password and logged in earlier. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Woo! I think I was wearing my ubersexy purple King's college hoodie and had my shopping...
    indeed you were!

its very PURPLE

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how to put public/private key authentication on my OpenSSH server? I think someone guessed my password and logged in earlier. :eek:
    No matter, it works now.

ReputationRep:
    I am the one and only.
    Nobody I'd rather be.

ReputationRep:
    For the end of the world, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

ReputationRep:
    For the end of the world, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.

ReputationRep:
    *mac*

ReputationRep:
    God I hate being ill in term-time. Two days in bed and it seems like the world has jumped on about 3 weeks. I've been hallucinating that it's Christmas (though they weren't as scary as the DNA hallucinations I was having yesterday)

ReputationRep:
    Oooh - nearly time to go to lectures! I'll have lunch first methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    *mac*
    I have a picture showing a crashed mac.

"so we are hanging here" is the last thing it says before stopping... which is worse than windows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    God I hate being ill in term-time. Two days in bed and it seems like the world has jumped on about 3 weeks. I've been hallucinating that it's Christmas (though they weren't as scary as the DNA hallucinations I was having yesterday)
    :hugs: I'm sick too, I cant wait to go home and get some rest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    DNA hallucinations?! You're working too hard...

ReputationRep:
    The statue! It's trying to take over the college! (just a thought.)

ReputationRep:
    ARM is funny...

What do you mean you say you've broken your ARM?!

ReputationRep:
    I have a picture showing a crashed mac.

"so we are hanging here" is the last thing it says before stopping... which is worse than windows.
    The guy across my corridor is a windows geek... he says that windows is much more stable than os x. :rofl:

The point is that macs (on os x) don't crash often, hence why people take pictures of it when it happens. unlike windows which probably crashes thousands of times per second around the world.

ReputationRep:
    i've just got back from the zoooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

Please read the thread i've posted about the cycling accident. it is saddening but it also a stark reminder about the realities of living in Cambridge.

Hope you are all well,

Dan

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.