Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, on the 25th May, I have my GCSE exam for B1, C1, P1 and I've done some past papers on this, and have had my mock for the 1s last week. For me, I didn't find it that hard apart from a couple 6 markers (still waiting for result) and the grade boundaries and the same as last year's GCSE which is 34/75 for B etc (thank goodness).

Does anyone else have this exam coming up? Is it possible for the exam to be harder and more challenging compared to before, or is it possible/usual for it to be the same layout as before?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i have the exam next week too and have been told by teachers that the layout and mark scheme of the exam will be mostly the same or very similar. How challenging the exam is all depends on the topics in it unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    I have it too!! I'm doing foundation and i was wondering whether you know the grade boundaries in order to get a b overall??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.