The Student Room Group

How badly do I smell of smoke after a cigarette?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mellowjoker
I don't in any way mean to cause offence or sound rude here at all, but as a non-smoker (I'm pretty sure fellow non-smokers will agree) you can instantly pick up when someone else has been smoking. I find it pretty disgusting when you can smell it on people's breath and it makes me feel sick, I find that the smell of the smoker is far worse than the smell of the actual smoke itself however I can't quite describe the smell of a smokers-breath, it's just sort of warm, overpowering and sort of like poo :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

but not healthy normal poo

:puke:
Reply 21
You can smell if someone smokes. Even with body spray and chewing gum, you can still smell it.

It gets into your clothes and they smell of smoke until you wash them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Personally as a non-smoker, I really like the smell of fags, although after trying one and burning my throat in the process, I've never smoked again. Could just be me.

My first one was like that, I tried a few more and and after that I didn't get that. It's best not to get in to smoking at all and just to avoid it totally as there's always a risk of getting addicted and then not being able to stop.
Original post by nanomonkey
I'm a smoker (have been for about a year now) and I smoke about 4 or 5 a day during school and when I go out. I sometimes feel a bit concious when I go near people after a smoke because of the smell. For the non smokers out there how much can you smell the smoke on a smoker and for how long after and does it bother you? Anyone else feel the same?

serious question: why the **** did you start smoking in the first place? Not only is it really harmful but it's expensive and as others have said it stinks. Are you just allowed to smoke in school? At my school if anyone is caught smoking in or near school they can be suspended or even expelled

Quick Reply

Latest