ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Maths, English Literature, English Language, Double Award Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), Irish, Religious Education, Learning for Life and Work, History and Geography

I'm interested in... studying Psychology at university

My study level is... GCSE level

ReputationRep:
    Hello im Harley I literally just joined this and not to sure how to work it yet haha Im also studying GCSE It looks like you also just joined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleydavies)
    Hello im Harley I literally just joined this and not to sure how to work it yet haha Im also studying GCSE It looks like you also just joined
    Hi! I just joined too haha, how's your revision going?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its going okay just got so much to revise for so got to focus on loads of different things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleydavies)
    Yeah its going okay just got so much to revise for so got to focus on loads of different things
    I'm in the same position. I've completed 2 exams so far and they haven't been too bad so now I have 15 more to go! I have my English Literature exam on Of Mice & Men and The Crucible on Monday but I'm nowhere near prepared so I'm freaking out a bit I'm predicted to get an A by my English teacher so I'm certainly feeling the pressure aha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.