Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
What happened to the matrix people?

Phil
*strains memory*

hmmmmmm....Oh them...the day before I faked my leaving I change my signature...and I love changing my sig but I think this one will stay for a while.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
*strains memory*

hmmmmmm....Oh them...the day before I faked my leaving I change my signature...and I love changing my sig but I think this one will stay for a while.
I can't believe you tricked every1 like that, there were loads of arguments on here and attacking of people deemed responsible by the majority for your apparent departure. Still i agree that your new avatar(s) are nice.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by PHIL)
I can't believe you tricked every1 like that, there were loads of arguments on here and attacking of people deemed responsible by the majority for your apparent departure. Still i agree that your new avatar(s) are nice.

Phil
The fourm either don't care or have already forgiven and forgotten...if they had been really angry or upset I probably wouldn't be posting now....I think what stopped people expressing their angry was I told d beforehand and he had no problems with it..
Emz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The duckie is very cute but aww that ickle frog!! I love him!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well anyway, it's just nice to know you're still here, and I suggest we drop the subject of what has happened, and move on.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by PHIL)
Well anyway, it's just nice to know you're still here, and I suggest we drop the subject of what has happened, and move on.

Phil
I take it then you don't know I was a mod..just another fact about me you should know..
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Duckie is doing well, he is so the best.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I take it then you don't know I was a mod..just another fact about me you should know..
I apologise sincerely for my ignorance, when were you appointed to this position?

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by PHIL)
I apologise sincerely for my ignorance, when were you appointed to this position?

Phil
Friday 10pm...by 12am Saturday Morning I was back to normal..
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
*chuckles* I think the subject was moved-on-from a while back but I guess you missed a lot while you were away -I think most of us were more bemused than angered by the situation...anyway, as I say- the subject is second hand now...

Did you have a good holiday by the way? Not sure whether I asked this or not- you may not know there was a whole thread about your whereabouts! -I can't recal it being too intruiging but hey- claim to fame and all that

...someone really should shut me up

Egan
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
*chuckles* I think the subject was moved-on-from a while back but I guess you missed a lot while you were away -I think most of us were more bemused than angered by the situation...anyway, as I say- the subject is second hand now...

Did you have a good holiday by the way? Not sure whether I asked this or not- you may not know there was a whole thread about your whereabouts! -I can't recal it being too intruiging but hey- claim to fame and all that

...someone really should shut me up

Egan
I can say he is either in an airport or on a plane at this every moment...going to France with his family.

He has just come back from a cruse and before that Work Exp in France (where he was in the middle of nowhere so was posted a lot)
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can say he is either in an airport or on a plane at this every moment...going to France with his family.

He has just come back from a cruse and before that Work Exp in France (where he was in the middle of nowhere so was posted a lot)
Yes I know- his large post count probably attributes mainly to the weeks of work experience he spent on the forum :P

And I just read about him going back off on holiday *sigh*...ah tis' a hard life for some to be sure!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
Yes I know- his large post count probably attributes mainly to the weeks of work experience he spent on the forum :P

And I just read about him going back off on holiday *sigh*...ah tis' a hard life for some to be sure!
So are you going on holiday egan?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (848)
80.69%
Leave (203)
19.31%

Watched Threads