Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Video of German politicians and public individuals promoting Islam ect. watch

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/KK-U6Eaiz3g

What are other people's thoughts on this video.

I've never really believed in the "white genocide" stuff, as I'm mostly opposed to Islam and have no problem with people who are secular/atheist, Islam is the threat. But here we see actual German people in the public eye promoting the extinction of blonde, blue eyed Germans for example, even celebrating it in some instances. Seems odd to me. What's with the obsession with spreading Islam around Europe?

Oh, they are all left wingers by the way, that is not an attack, they just happened to all be left wing if any of you are surprised.

ReputationRep:
    These multikulti morons would do well to remember what happened the last time German people felt that their culture and indentity was under threat....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    These multikulti morons would do well to remember what happened the last time German people felt that their culture and indentity was under threat....
    Well put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Have to agree

People are getting angry as we are being ignored.

When the backlash starts (and it will) it's not going to be very nice.

And some of us will simply be saying told you so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    I think in terms of Germany the damage is too far done. The left control all major institutions but most importantly- the education system. They indoctrinate young people from an early age. It explains why the young generally associate with the far left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    I think in terms of Germany the damage is too far done. The left control all major institutions but most importantly- the education system. They indoctrinate young people from an early age. It explains why the young generally associate with the far left
    I wouldn't give up so soon. There's already been plenty of opposition in Germany, it'll start to get violent quickly too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Their youth are far left, yes, probably because of the guilt over the Nazis that every German is born with.

Still, a large proportion (most?) of the AfD votes were from first time voters; I'd imagine a lot of these are younger voters, which is a sign that, outside the education institutions, many German youths move rightwards.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...f29cc4f7a551aa
    I don't think we should entirely attribute it to right wing politics. Anti-establishment feelings are running rampant in politics. And in the case if the Germany, the left are the establishment so there is no choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    No it's just young people are idealistic and [very] naïve, and read and reiterate and conform to too much of certain news sources.

(From a young person. )

ReputationRep:
    Why bother trying to kill all of the Jews yourself like Hitler tried, when you can just use the Muslims to do it for you.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.