Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey so I was on microgynon for for 3 years then they moved me onto feanolla cos I have high blood pressure. Since it's a mini - pill I have to take it everyday so I'm not really sure when I'm supposed to come on my period but I started taking it on the 16th of April when I last had a period and it's been a month but I haven't been on my period yet. I had unprotected sex twice but been taking my pills everyday at the same time Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    Ive been on it now for over 9 months and it took me around 7 months in to have my first period. I was worried so I asked my doctor and she said its completely normal. I only really started having my period after weight loss. I do take a pregnancy test from time to time just for my own peace of mind. But from what I know, its been fine. If you've got any other questions just let me know (not that I know what i'm on about) but I have been on it for quite a while now and worried just like you haha

Ah thankyou! I'm just a paranoid person and I'm not too keen on feanolla because microgynon was such a good pill for me. My period still hasnt come yet but I guess it's just my body adjusting to feanolla

ReputationRep:
    I have been taking this pill for 2 weeks now and since taking it I have come up in dry red rashes all over my legs n arms like eczema but worse and I get a lot of migraines and nose bleeds which iv never suffered with what shall I do? Need advise asap 😔

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.