This discussion is closed.
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i was carrying my shoes back to the hotel at the end of the night...it was painful. but worth it

the first pic is me and one of my best friends, dionne
the second one is me, my other best friend kim (we're a trio - she in the purple) kerry, my art buddy, and our art teacher, the t-meister
Attached files
p8224
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by priya)
i was carrying my shoes back to the hotel at the end of the night...it was painful. but worth it

the second one is me, my other best friend kim (we're a trio - she in the purple) kerry, my art buddy, and our art teacher, the t-meister
wow~!! looks like u had lotsa fun!! all of u look gorgeous! hope your feet get better! i had my own foot spa after my prom! =)
rottcodd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by priya)

Your art teacher looks very slightly like pavarotti! At least I think so anyway...

Perhaps not.
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my was awsome limnos was wicked, food too....and it was so so funny....the only bad thing though is that my date wudnt talk to me cos i was with him a previous friday night and then buggered off with my ex....and he sed he didnt wnt me to break his heart cos also 3 yrs ago i went out with him and dumeped him for my ex.........oh well my own fault...but yea apart from that it was good!
Lil !*!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Or prom was great fun, and I was in soooo much pain by the end of it cuz no one would let me stop dancing long enough! And if i had taken my shoes off i would neve rhave got them back on without falling over in my dress! Ooooh its all so much fun isnt it?!
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by priya)

Aww you look so pretty
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
i got locked in the toilet-apart from that it was all good and i am looking forward to next year
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads