Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions and last minute revision tips?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!, so my teachers have been predicting what may or may not creep up on the Biology tests and the general consensus seems to be Cell Structure, big mark questions on transport in plants, biodiversity (sampling etc) and enzymes among other things. I'm totally not sure but it helps to be a little prepared I guess. I hope the transport in plants comes up because i love that topic!
    Revision tips wise i've been trying to revise by reading, i've been told just trying to read and learn things is great for the future when A2 comes along bc we also have AS exams if you're on the new spec i'm assuming, so yeah trying new techniques. The exam almost here, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where to look at Questions from OCR similar to the type we will do in exams? Bar specimen and practice papers..

ReputationRep:
    Who heres done the spec paper? And looked at the mark scheme? How does any of this make sense or answer the question? I'm so angry about breadth q 24 b iii Use the information above to evaluate the effect that the Rio Convention on Biodiversity hashad on the gorillas in Virunga.

Yet the mark scheme is completely different? I'm crying I've worked so hardfor this! Someone PLEASE help me and look at the mark scheme! Please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simbak6)
    Hey!, so my teachers have been predicting what may or may not creep up on the Biology tests and the general consensus seems to be Cell Structure, big mark questions on transport in plants, biodiversity (sampling etc) and enzymes among other things. I'm totally not sure but it helps to be a little prepared I guess. I hope the transport in plants comes up because i love that topic!
    Revision tips wise i've been trying to revise by reading, i've been told just trying to read and learn things is great for the future when A2 comes along bc we also have AS exams if you're on the new spec i'm assuming, so yeah trying new techniques. The exam almost here, good luck!
    Thank you so much! Yes it helped a lot, especially seeing that the exam is tomorrow. Hope you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    OCR AS BIOLOGY A (2015) - These puns are getting cornea and cornea...
    http://link.q.is/Pnwc/QvKOBHPGFt

This is a quiz for Biology and it is getting constantly updated so it's really great for quick fire revision and good for practice of Multiple choice questions. Although its based from the OCR Spec, it's still useful for revision because biology is simply biology... So enjoy revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.