Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes, that makes absolute sense. Not...:s-smilie:

See you in a nursing home in 50 years!

...yeah

Shotgun on the heated recliner...
Original post by John55
What would you do if you fell in love with a bad person? Say they mentally tormented someone, or even physically assaulted them, or multiple people, maybe you even found out that they murdered someone... how bad could you deal with?

That's a question people can't answer honestly. So you've kind of hit a wall there with hypothetical thinking. People say "I wouldn't love them" they forget victims of domestic abuse etc that come out saying they never said anything because they were conditioned to believe it was love. People who answer with that aren't really giving a true answer. But the same goes to those who say "maybe". Everyone is different and no answer is a proper true one. At least in my opinion that is. Open to arguments on that by the way.
Original post by John55
What would you do if you fell in love with a bad person? Say they mentally tormented someone, or even physically assaulted them, or multiple people, maybe you even found out that they murdered someone... how bad could you deal with?
is this person you?
Reply 23
Original post by Little Popcorns
is this person you?

I don't know what your talking about...
Original post by John55
Tick

Money coming out of his ass? I imagine that would be quite uncomfortable for him, maybe that's why he physically assaulted someone, he was under immense stress about his health... aww, he's probably got a heart of gold deep down, just gone through some rough times.
I never knew that could happen though... is that like... a big problem in Canada?

I guess it would depend on the circumstances, gold heart above, yeah I'd be disturbed but, I'd be like I love you so much, I can't lose you and I know your a good person deep down so yeah, and we'd get married and have three beautiful kids and live happily ever before...

I wish.
Couldn't deal with it, considering I have near to no tolerance for sarcasm or condescending people, let alone those that torture people, be it mentally or physically!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending