Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you guys find the Biology Edexcel GCSE exam hard or easy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I did my GCSE biology exam yesterday and I think it was pretty easy but there were 2-3 difficult questions..but overall I think the paper was ok! Let's hope that the grade boundaries are low😂

ReputationRep:
    i thought that some of the questions were a bit stupid
    like the malaria and sickle cell question and also the font of the binominal name
    i found it ok
    i am praying that i have got atleast a high B or A
    yeah i really hope the grade boundries drop
    but if anyone think they flopped you still have B2 to make up for it and if you do triple science then you have B3 and everyone has their controlled assesment to back up their result as well
    dont worry!!!!!!!
    focus on your next exams

(Original post by Flor Mous)
    So I did my GCSE biology exam yesterday and I think it was pretty easy but there were 2-3 difficult questions..but overall I think the paper was ok! Let's hope that the grade boundaries are low😂

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the grade boundaries will be that high because everyone i've spoken to has found it easy, but easy in the way that they wish into the question and make stupid mistakes! I'm hoping for an A* but i agree some questions were worded oddly but i honestly can't even remember what i wrote! so i'm trying not to think about it anymore as i will think i wrote the wrong thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.SHA64)
    i thought that some of the questions were a bit stupid
    like the malaria and sickle cell question and also the font of the binominal name
    i found it ok
    i am praying that i have got atleast a high B or A
    yeah i really hope the grade boundries drop
    but if anyone think they flopped you still have B2 to make up for it and if you do triple science then you have B3 and everyone has their controlled assesment to back up their result as well
    dont worry!!!!!!!
    focus on your next exams
    OMG yes the multiple choice question for the binomial name was so stupid and confusing..yes am doing triple science so hopefully do better in the other ones!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrlhyms)
    I don't think the grade boundaries will be that high because everyone i've spoken to has found it easy, but easy in the way that they wish into the question and make stupid mistakes! I'm hoping for an A* but i agree some questions were worded oddly but i honestly can't even remember what i wrote! so i'm trying not to think about it anymore as i will think i wrote the wrong thing
    ahahah indeed,i remember nothing :P yeah just forget about it and focus on the other exams.. but yeah hopefully the grade boundaries will not be that high tho..because i want to get A as well!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.