Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Following on from yesterday's quite applicational exam, does anyone who perhaps didn't find this as tricky (or otherwise) have any advice as to how to prepare for tomorrow?

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Revise how science works and te experiments in C1 but I think it will be similar to a normal chemistry paper and they won't change it as much like the B1 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ2000)
    Revise how science works and te experiments in C1 but I think it will be similar to a normal chemistry paper and they won't change it as much like the B1 paper
    Thank you - I'd certainly prefer that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hettyshaw)
    Thank you - I'd certainly prefer that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try learning the syllabus as it is good to know as some of it will be in the test but prepare yourself for drunk atoms and sodium rats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jobayori)
    Try learning the syllabus as it is good to know as some of it will be in the test but prepare yourself for drunk atoms and sodium rats
    Haha - I know the syllabus as well as possible, and I do think that helped for yesterday for eg decay, GM and reflexes, but sadly yes the questions were pretty unexpected!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jobayori)
    thats really good advice are you a teacher or something- this guy is a reliable source; from nigeria doesn't do dodgy transactions make sure to follow him

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope they actually ask us abut chemistry this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou2471)
    Lets hope they actually ask us abut chemistry this time
    haha - best of luck for the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.