Access to higher education business & ict

Watch
Malik96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hi, im currently 19 at an apprenticeship and I want to go uni but I need the ucas points so I need to complete the access to he course(1 year) ive decided to do business &ict can someone tell me about this course, what the work is like?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Malik96)
hi, im currently 19 at an apprenticeship and I want to go uni but I need the ucas points so I need to complete the access to he course(1 year) ive decided to do business &ict can someone tell me about this course, what the work is like?
Hi

I've asked for this to be moved to the Mature Students forum - that's where there are the most posters with experience of Access courses will be.

Access courses vary hugely between colleges so it's worth asking the college directly for as much information as possible. If you ask they may be able to put you in touch with a current student who can give you some idea of the strengths and weaknesses and what you need to do well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (68)
17.94%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.5%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (143)
37.73%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.17%

Watched Threads