Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I nailed it, but prior to my exam someone said you don't need to write years on acts, straight after someone said you do.. Now this has annoyed me because i put maximum effort into that exam, anyone know if I had to put years and if this is going to put a dent in my mark?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Roundhead)
    So I nailed it, but prior to my exam someone said you don't need to write years on acts, straight after someone said you do.. Now this has annoyed me because i put maximum effort into that exam, anyone know if I had to put years and if this is going to put a dent in my mark?
    Doubt it matters. Sure there are several Acts which have the same name (Landlord and Tenant Act has three, for example; Law of Property Act has two; Companies Act has three). Worry not.

Ok, maybe there are a couple of marks here and there for remembering the Public Lavatories (Turnstiles) Act is 1962, but maybe only one or two.

ReputationRep:
    Law
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Ellasingleton)
    Help I messed up and I'm so worried, in law exam it was my first time using extra paper so I thought you had to write what number your were Continuing But you don't :/ I'm really worried there going think it's two answers so either mark both and I'm going get really low marks or just ingore one thinking I made a mistake idk what to do
    Nothing to worry about. By the time the examiner gets your paper they will have marked many exam papers and will know the questions. they will know the answer isnt complete and as long as they ahd your number id on or were attached it will be obvious that the extra sheets are a continuation and which question they continue from..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.