Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Busted or McFly? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i know a friend who knows a friend who's the sister of Lee out of Blue. I'm sure i can arrange his number for you in exhange for Mcfly's Danny's of course! :rolleyes:
    oh let it go woman! you're turning into that girls whos constantly obccesed with that fella from westlife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh let it go woman! you're turning into that girls whos constantly obccesed with that fella from westlife.

lol! how can we forget blueangel:rolleyes:
    i'm not that bad! at least i have some descent bribes, she didn't have any

ReputationRep:
    Danny from mcfly is better than Shane Filan, so it's understandable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol! how can we forget blueangel:rolleyes:
    i'm not that bad! at least i have some descent bribes, she didn't have any
    *regrets not thinking of pictures first*

ReputationRep:
    which one do you fancy then?
    the drummer and the one with brown longish hair - the guitarist/singer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamC)
    Whats your fave?

Do you consider them to be in the same vain as each other, or do you think they actually do something different from each other??

I'm going for Busted!!! They're the original and best!
    What do you mean, which is your favourite, it is like asking what do you prefer, getting the flu or getting glandular fever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    What do you mean, which is your favourite, it is like asking what do you prefer, getting the flu or getting glandular fever.
    Lol. So you're not a fan then? Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamC)
    Lol. So you're not a fan then? Hehehe
    I am a bigger fan of having my feet flayed and then dipped in lemon juice.

ReputationRep:
    That was on the Frank Skinner show, did you see him taking the piss out of Busted's lyrics? lol They had the school teacher that "What I Go To School For" was based on.

I didn't exactly see why the considered her like super fit tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    I think I saw that. Were they guests and the teacher it was based on was in the audience? Please say I'm right. Ha.
    Yep! lol

ReputationRep:
    Somewhat off topic, but was gigging in Hitchin last night, and one of the support bands (punchbowl) said in the middle of the song "everyone randomly jump up and down, it's the Busted bit!"

Well, made me laugh anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    we were in classes/rugby teams/music stuff @ school
    Which school did you go to?

*Thinks she should break in and find old school photo's*

I am liking McFly at the moment, though they are all younger than me (though the oldest is only a *bit* younger :rolleyes: ) and much richer I bet...
    I don't admit to my friends that I like these bands for fear of being lynched by them...! Hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamC)

I didn't exactly see why the considered her like super fit tho...
    strangley enough, i thought the same thing. She was a bit on the plump side i must admit. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Which school did you go to?

*Thinks she should break in and find old school photo's*

I am liking McFly at the moment, though they are all younger than me (though the oldest is only a *bit* younger :rolleyes: ) and much richer I bet...
    I don't admit to my friends that I like these bands for fear of being lynched by them...! Hehe!
    I was also 4 places away from Charlie (Busted) on the 2000 school photo That gives you more than enough info to find the school on google!!

ReputationRep:
    James went to a private school near me! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Some of my favourites are Jack, Matt, Chris, Ben.. Looks like I have a pattern too! Ahh well, I can break it for Harry, if that deal is done with the phone number
    Chris! No all the guys called Chris I know or knew are evil and even the Chris I found who I thought broke the mould was secretly evil! (no offence (Sp) to any1 called chris!)

Matt and Danny are cool names tho. I also like Steve

I prefer Busted to McFly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in love with McFly! I don't think they sound *too* similar to Busted. I usually like bands indie/rock bands, but sometimes its good to just be able to have a jump and sing around to pop at its very best! (afterall, pop is just 'pop'ular music). the music is so upbeat - not (as my dad calls other CDs I own "music to slit your wrists to")
    And it also helps that Danny is sooooo fine........... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They are the same thing, aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lupin Loopy)
    I am currently in love with McFly! I don't think they sound *too* similar to Busted. I usually like bands indie/rock bands, but sometimes its good to just be able to have a jump and sing around to pop at its very best! (afterall, pop is just 'pop'ular music). the music is so upbeat - not (as my dad calls other CDs I own "music to slit your wrists to")
    And it also helps that Danny is sooooo fine........... :rolleyes:
    I agree with you totally! I'm not normally a pop person but I like a jump around to something upbeat and fun! Oh, and my mum also uses the phrase "music to slit your wrists to" - usually about Coldplay! Hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    They are the same thing, aren't they?
    They do write songs for each other, but McFly just seems to have more of a 60's feel

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.