Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my ex still has a nude of me with my face in it Watch

when we was thinking of reconciling he told me he still has a topless picture of me. we went out over a year ago, he said he can trust me and he wouldnt send it out but i dont trust him coz hes irresponsible and stuff. he said after i persisted him that he deleted but i dont think he has. a nude already got sent out of me two years ago and i dont want to go through the same hastle and distress again. i have a boyfriend right now and if i tell him then he might get pissed off at me or something.

ReputationRep:
    okay, well, there doesn't seem to be much you can do at this point.

Contact CEOP if you're really worried.

and finally: for all that is good in this world DO NOT SEND NUDES
    just. don't.

if you're comfortable enough with letting someone see you naked, do it in person???? (it's much more fun that way, and they won't have it forever and be able to send it to anyone inc parents teachers JUST DON'T OKAY)

OKAY

best of luck

ReputationRep:
    This kids, is why you think very carefully before sending someone pictures of you in your birthday suit.

(Original post by HFBS)
    This kids, is why you think very carefully before sending someone pictures of you in your birthday suit.
    please im actually quite distressed, no jokes.

(Original post by Milzime)
    okay, well, there doesn't seem to be much you can do at this point.

Contact CEOP if you're really worried.

and finally: for all that is good in this world DO NOT SEND NUDES
    just. don't.

if you're comfortable enough with letting someone see you naked, do it in person???? (it's much more fun that way, and they won't have it forever and be able to send it to anyone inc parents teachers JUST DON'T OKAY)

OKAY

best of luck
    thanks, it was over a year ago and i wouldnt do something like that again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    please im actually quite distressed, no jokes.
    I am sure you are, and I am sorry for your situation, but there is not a lot that can be done about it, and just maybe sharing this and pointing it out will stop someone else from feeling like you do.

(Original post by HFBS)
    I am sure you are, and I am sorry for your situation, but there is not a lot that can be done about it, and just maybe sharing this and pointing it out will stop someone else from feeling like you do.
    i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i guess
    Warn your ex that sending out nudes against the person's will is now a criminal offence in the UK which can carry prison time. Remind him of that next time

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    This this this this this.

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Warn your ex that sending out nudes against the person's will is now a criminal offence in the UK which can carry prison time. Remind him of that next time
    i did remind him, that kinda reassures me a bit (the fact that i told him)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.