Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    I'm mousy i think (haven't seen my natural hair colour in over 12 years!) but i was going to go light brown. As for trim, I daren't the last hair dresser totally butchered my hair and now i just won't go back until it's long enough to tie up even after it's been trimmed.
    I do use Herbal acutally and i've just bought pantene as i thought it might help but it hasn't. I'll try dove ta. Isn't it the pits when you have crap hair? it's totally destroyed my confidence!!!
    my confidence is slowly being patched up after that stuoid hairdresser ruined everything on tuesday!! pm me a photo of your hair. it helped me to when i did that to someone else..just get a proper look at it. im sure it's not that bad. everyone kept saying that to me and i didnt believe them, but pm me a pic and i'll let you know. do you straighten/curl/go natural?
    i think if you use mousse or similar you should stop that as well. try and keep everything as natural as possible..but it all depends on how bad it really is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    my confidence is slowly being patched up after that stuoid hairdresser ruined everything on tuesday!! pm me a photo of your hair. it helped me to when i did that to someone else..just get a proper look at it. im sure it's not that bad. everyone kept saying that to me and i didnt believe them, but pm me a pic and i'll let you know. do you straighten/curl/go natural?
    i think if you use mousse or similar you should stop that as well. try and keep everything as natural as possible..but it all depends on how bad it really is.
    I don't have any pics on this computer sadly... i know it's **** though... its 'cause I had really really long hair and i had it all cut off and the hair dresser was an incompetent buffoon. It took me 4 years to grow it, from another dodgy haircut and now i'm going to have to start all over!! It's kind of sad - i'll be so old by the time it's grown back and 'cause I was anorexic it's in really **** condition even to the root. Don't want minging hair in my youth!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any pics on this computer sadly... i know it's **** though... its 'cause I had really really long hair and i had it all cut off and the hair dresser was an incompetent buffoon. It took me 4 years to grow it, from another dodgy haircut and now i'm going to have to start all over!! It's kind of sad - i'll be so old by the time it's grown back and 'cause I was anorexic it's in really **** condition even to the root. Don't want minging hair in my youth!
    how short is it?you were anorexic?my friend was..her hair is quite thin now. i know you dont want another cut, but even a 2cm trim would chop off disgusting ends. i did research after my hair cut on tue, and average hair grows about an inch a month. i think you should get this reall reall really minute trim and let you roots grow out. get you natural colour dyed into your hair once you can visibly see it, and keep washing it with dove hydrating shampoo. dont go to a hairdresser to get the trim..ask a mate or something. it will be a really small one so dont spend money only to get a load chopped off again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immortal)
    No, she'll be booked, and I can't afford a hair dresser. I'll have to home-day (something I've done since I was 9) but I don't want to be mean, but I want to look good.
    well it seems to me that you finished! Sorry mate!

ReputationRep:
    how short is it?you were anorexic?my friend was..her hair is quite thin now. i know you dont want another cut, but even a 2cm trim would chop off disgusting ends. i did research after my hair cut on tue, and average hair grows about an inch a month. i think you should get this reall reall really minute trim and let you roots grow out. get you natural colour dyed into your hair once you can visibly see it, and keep washing it with dove hydrating shampoo. dont go to a hairdresser to get the trim..ask a mate or something. it will be a really small one so dont spend money only to get a load chopped off again.
    Yeah maybe... it's shoulder length - i've got really thick hair and it's been all layered and razored so it won't tie back and looks really BIG when it's down - I hate it soooo much! Yeah i was anorexic a year ago so alot of the hair's been damaged, from malnutrition i guess - ah well, better book an appointment!! I know it's for the best x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah maybe... it's shoulder length - i've got really thick hair and it's been all layered and razored so it won't tie back and looks really BIG when it's down - I hate it soooo much! Yeah i was anorexic a year ago so alot of the hair's been damaged, from malnutrition i guess - ah well, better book an appointment!! I know it's for the best x

good on you hun..you will be fine!pm me if you need to complain more - i completely understand how you feel after tuesday!

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    good on you hun..you will be fine!pm me if you need to complain more - i completely understand how you feel after tuesday!

neha
    xxxx
    nah... its better to not think about it too much!! Have you ever done a fake tan? How do you make it not streaky?

ReputationRep:
    nah... its better to not think about it too much!! Have you ever done a fake tan? How do you make it not streaky?
    exfoliate well and shave before you tan!!

ReputationRep:

i'll shave your legs

ReputationRep:
    If you're blonde don't use a wash-in-wash-out unless you don't mind it lasting a long time. The blonde dye will make the new dye stick in your hair and it might stay tinged that colour. If your hair is light brown be careful what colours you dye it - some may make it go brassy. I recommend talking to a hair dresser before using any semi dye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i'll shave your legs
    er, right.

ReputationRep:
    er, right.

oh, i thought you were talking about shaving your legs, but the offers still there

ReputationRep:
    oh, i thought you were talking about shaving your legs, but the offers still there

hehe! guys make me giggle!

ReputationRep:
    OK well thanks, i'll keep you in mind next time i'm feeling a bit lazy. Do you have a business card?

ReputationRep:
    hehe! guys make me giggle!
    lol hello, no i just like opportunties such as shaving legs for hormonal satisfaction

OK well thanks, i'll keep you in mind next time i'm feeling a bit lazy. Do you have a business card?
    lol - please do, well - i don't have a business card, i but i do have something i can whip out of my pocket to impress - would that do?

ReputationRep:
    lol hello, no i just like opportunties such as shaving legs for hormonal satisfaction

lol - please do, well - i don't have a business card, i but i do have something i can whip out of my pocket to impress - would that do?
    If it a life-size model of the eiffel towel, hell yeah.

ReputationRep:
    If it a life-size model of the eiffel towel, hell yeah.

well, you could describe it as that if you want, it can be as rigid at times

ReputationRep:
    well, you could describe it as that if you want, it can be as rigid at times
    eeeeew i'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and i've got leg stubble you could grate your cheese on.

ReputationRep:
    eeeeew i'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and i've got leg stubble you could grate your cheese on.
    LOL .... attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    LOL .... attractive
    I like to take care of myself.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.