Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hiya folks,

So I suffer from social anxiety (SA), I'm still in denial and haven't visited my GP just yet, but the signs of major discomfort that I feel pretty much all the time have assured me that I am at the least going through something....regardless of that, I've just booked tickets for an AC/DC concert which is in MANCHESTER 9TH OF JUNE AT 17:00. I did it out of excitement, but later on when my 'presumed' anxiety kicked in, I grasped the reality of the situation...

I don't know if going on my own is the best idea, I've asked a couple of friends, but idk if they're up for it. TBH I don't really know what I'm doing and asking here? I suppose you could say I'm asking strangers to accompany me, again, not the best of ideas. Maybe I am really desperate, maybe I should go to the doctor first.
    I highlighted the venue^ The tickets are on sale, idk how much longer they'll last...I payed 84 pounds for mine. Also, this one has Axl Rose is the lead in this one...just a fyi
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.