Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering if anyone else got an offer for the shared accommodation at Tremough Barton Cottages? I was really hoping for Glasney (as I think everyone else is too!) I'm trying to find how big the shared rooms are etc?? Or if anyone else is accepting it there... I don't think there is any point in changing as everyone wants the en-suite at Glasney, but I will happily accept the cottages if I knew more about it as I didnt get chance to see them when I went for my photography interview!
    -Thankyouu!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fxplus.ac.uk/accommodatio...arton-cottages theres some images on this page at the bottom etc, ive never seen these up close i only ever saw glasney student village sorry x

ReputationRep:
    Hey what accommodation did you get in the end? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcwilliams)
    Hey what accommodation did you get in the end? x

Hey! I had to stick with Tremough Barton Cottages and I'm now actually looking forward to it its stunning! Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the cottages too I got study bed it is isn't it im really excited!! Hey we might end up being in the same one!

ReputationRep:
    Hi emilie
    I am going to Falmouth university, my accomidation is shared room at the Tremough cottages! Also I am going to be studying photography as well !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niamhcottle)
    Hi emilie
    I am going to Falmouth university, my accomidation is shared room at the Tremough cottages! Also I am going to be studying photography as well !
    aaah yay roomies!

ReputationRep:
    Omg this is so great!!!! How crazy is this! Can't wait to meet you two so glad I know a couple people in the same position as me! xx
    aaah yay roomies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilie Swann)
    Omg this is so great!!!! How crazy is this! Can't wait to meet you two so glad I know a couple people in the same position as me! xx
    yaaay! you got Facebook or anything? we could start a group chat!

ReputationRep:
    B
    yaaay! you got Facebook or anything? we could start a group chat!
    I was just about to suggest that would be a really good idea yes I have FB its Emilie Swann and my cover photo is of my horse xx

ReputationRep:
    Just added you! theres a small group chat already too ill add you once you've accepted x

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to get into these ones :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.