Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have recently called things of with my boyfriend, however we were only dating for a couple of months. it was great and he treated me so perfectly and just how people always say they want to be treated. the last few weeks however i felt like i was losing interest so I thought that i was doing the right thing as i did not feel like i was as into him any more as he was with me and i felt bad that i was pretending to still want to be with him.
    However i had a dream last night that i went to his and asked to have him back. i am never one to really look into or think so much about something like this but now im so confused and don't know what i want! Has anyone else ever been in this situation and if so how did you figure out what you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have recently called things of with my boyfriend, however we were only dating for a couple of months. it was great and he treated me so perfectly and just how people always say they want to be treated. the last few weeks however i felt like i was losing interest so I thought that i was doing the right thing as i did not feel like i was as into him any more as he was with me and i felt bad that i was pretending to still want to be with him.
    However i had a dream last night that i went to his and asked to have him back. i am never one to really look into or think so much about something like this but now im so confused and don't know what i want! Has anyone else ever been in this situation and if so how did you figure out what you want?
    Well first of all, I wouldn't read too much into dreams, you can dream about anything and they very rarely have an bearing in the real world. If you're confused, you've done the right thing by ending it but you need to understand that his feelings matter as well, he was probably hurt from the break up and it sounds like you both need time apart, if you're meant to be together you will be but just take time for yourself right now, maybe stay friends if you can and take it from there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.