Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on here been to Zante? will £750 be OK for 2 weeks all inclusive?

Ollie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliver_george)
    Anyone on here been to Zante? will £750 be OK for 2 weeks all inclusive?

Ollie
    Yes I have been around 2 years ago, really you have to keep looking yourself, but is mainly down to star rating of hotel, I think £750 is slightly pushing it for a decent hotel but depends on your standards, any more info you wanna know about zante don't be afraid to ask.

ReputationRep:
    When are you thinking of going? I'm not sure where you've found this I'd guess a travel agent like Thomson / Thomas Cook? I'd actually really recommend checking the flights/hotels separately. I now do this everytime i travel and it works out a LOT cheaper. Try out Trivago for hotels (plug the one you found in here and you'll see the all inclusive option) and then Skyscanner for flights. Can have a look for you if you ping me your dates, i also run a travel deals website so would be happy to help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.