Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys think it went? I thought it was alright

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, dropped a couple of marks on the last question and the penultimate part of Q10, but fine other than that.

ReputationRep:
    I think it went ok generally. Last question I got a value of x- I think it was the root of 27/4

ReputationRep:
    Wow, great. I really found it a lot more difficult than any past paper I've tried. I had something down for every question, but did not finish 9, 10 or 11!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an unofficial mark scheme ? Can't find one anywhere ?

ReputationRep:
    I found it really hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xandieman)
    I think it went ok generally. Last question I got a value of x- I think it was the root of 27/4
    Didn't you need to find a? I got 27

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenziedCoot)
    Yeah, dropped a couple of marks on the last question and the penultimate part of Q10, but fine other than that.
    Yeah i forgot to add that r was greater than zero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabreak10)
    Anyone got an unofficial mark scheme ? Can't find one anywhere ?
    I know the last question a was 27 the teacher went through it

ReputationRep:
    really want an unofficial mark scheme but theres nothing circulating... it was a lot harder than previous years but i think it was okay...

ReputationRep:
    It was **** loads harder than any past paper I'd looked at. I suspect I'll be resetting it again next year ;(

ReputationRep:
    It's ridiculous, I did this one as a resit after getting a c last year in core 1, and the last 2 years have been nothing like past papers.
    The same thing happened in physics too (also ocr)
    OCR are screwing me over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenziedCoot)
    It's ridiculous, I did this one as a resit after getting a c last year in core 1, and the last 2 years have been nothing like past papers.
    The same thing happened in physics too (also ocr)
    OCR are screwing me over
    I'm exactly the same! This was my rest paper! I usually finish past papers with a good 30mins to check for stupid errors but this used all my time. So hard. Twitter is comforting, everyone's pissed off

ReputationRep:
    Found the unofficial mark scheme on the other C1 thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...060969&page=14

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.