Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling break/even will come up tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by business94)
    I have a feeling break/even will come up tomorrow.
    how is it possible to fail business studies? what happened? do tell I am curious. i'm considering taking this subject next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    how is it possible to fail business studies? what happened? do tell I am curious. i'm considering taking this subject next year.
    if you don't have a good exam technique then you're absolutely finished. My exam technique wasn't great last year and you get huge marks on things like evaluating and application.

ReputationRep:
    It will most likely be a finance based paper I think😬

ReputationRep:
    i found that remarkably difficult

ReputationRep:
    fizzwizz2016 can you remember what you got for the question about selling price and quantity sold??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samporter98)
    fizzwizz2016 can you remember what you got for the question about selling price and quantity sold??
    I got 107500 for the first one
    £525 for the variable cost for second one
    £16 for the price if each item and sold 75 each day for the third one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzwizz2016)
    i found that remarkably difficult
    Can you remember what you got for the question about quantity sold and selling price per unit??

ReputationRep:
    I think what you got for the third one is right, I got the wrong answer but will I still get marks for calculation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samporter98)
    I think what you got for the third one is right, I got the wrong answer but will I still get marks for calculation?
    yes they will award you marks if technique is correct, you will lose 1 mark for wrong asnwer probably , but that isnt too bad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.