Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So basically i was in a happy relationship with a girl but i started to lose interest so i ended things before they got really serious. I then went out a few days after and kissed another girl but then my ex found out and obviously was not happy about it at all! the thing is i now want her back and dont know what to do?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think she wants you back

(Original post by samina_ay)
    I dont think she wants you back
    probably not but i need to prove to her that i shouldn't have done it and i don't know how... i still want her in my life even if she we are just friends

ReputationRep:
    You got laid ?

(Original post by money-for-all)
    You got laid ?
    No No i just kissed someone she knew after we split

ReputationRep:
    I doubt there's much you can do to reconcile matters at this point. At least you learned something - if you're interested in having a romantic relationship with someone, don't break up with them and then kiss someone else.

ReputationRep:
    it was after you split lol not like you cheated on her and you didnt even have sex, just a kiss.

ReputationRep:
    lol you f*ckboy

ReputationRep:
    You two did split up before kissing another girl, so she had no right to be angry about that (unless she assumes you split to start dating another girl). Regardless, if you want to be with her sit down and discuss why you broke up in the first place; let her vent her anger/emotions if need be. I feel she'd probably need an outlet. And so do you! So like, take turns talking and be prepared to take a very long time.

Another thing is that being friends with an ex can be very tricky, as people often continue to have feelings for each other. So be aware of that and make sure you're both capable of keeping past relationships from screwing up current ones.

If you have any specific questions (like what you should say) feel free to PM me any time. :^)

ReputationRep:
    Am concerned coz i want to find a girl but i like boyz but ma mates all have girlz and rote a poem to a gal.
    But has anybody red the lammas hireling that guys a paedo ( i think)
    I think i luv the gal in eat me ya know

ReputationRep:
    she will not want you back after that, but, lets be honest, you only want her back because she saw you kissing that other girl. if she hadn't found out you wouldn't care.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.