Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I found it good wbu?

ReputationRep:
    i got lectern and pulpit the wrong way around. FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanii_ox)
    i got lectern and pulpit the wrong way around. FML
    I always get those mixed up too usually but I did the baptism confirmation thing part of the paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    I always get those mixed up too usually but I did the baptism confirmation thing part of the paper
    did you do b571 christianity 1 and 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanii_ox)
    did you do b571 christianity 1 and 2
    I didn't look at unit code but its core beliefs and special days then sacred writings and community

ReputationRep:
    Very good exam if you revised for it. If not.. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    I did question 2 and 3, I feel like I did very bad.... I had no idea what a "charism" was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huntlol)
    I did question 2 and 3, I feel like I did very bad.... I had no idea what a "charism" was.
    To be honest, right after the exam I felt like that too because I got a 1 mark question wrong, and I was contemplating whether I put too little detail.... and then came the more daunting thoughts of not not bothering with the 2 part of the exam which is going to happen after the holidays...

but my teacher said this is the mark scheme and it has;t been changed for year for the over all for RE OCR
    A*= 180/200
    A= 160/200
    B= 140/200
    C= 120/200

so it goes down in 20s

if you think you did bad on this paper like I slightly do, then remember there's the other part of the exam too

ReputationRep:
    Yhh this is true but it was just easier for me as I am a Christian so it is second nature as a we are taught these thibs in church etc well done and good luck in this grade
    (Original post by MarkTheBee)
    Very good exam if you revised for it. If not.. Unlucky.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.